37's on My Stock Height JT Sport

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I installed 37's yesterday before receiving the 3.5" lift. Was totally ready to do some modifications but in the end it didn't need much. I removed the panel that goes just below the front indicator lights (actually like the look better now) and trimmed the front splash guards on each side about 1.5". I wanted to show and let people know that the Jeep rides and drives great without the lift. No rubbing with regular driving and very minor rubbing when I took it on the trail. It would only graze the fenders slightly when I pushed it. It'll sit much better once the lift goes on next week.

The wheels I'm running are Fuel Beast 17x10 -18
The tires are Dynapro M/T 37x12.5
Stock height Gladiator Sport

ftghfstgj.jpg

sdgsbhds.jpg

sdfgsdfg.jpg

fdsgfsdg.jpg

dfghdzff.jpg

gfhhd.jpg

rymsns.jpg
Sponsored

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
More pics please. Is your Sport equipped with the wider axles (Max Tow Package)?

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Interesting. I've been thinking since FCA stated the JT Rubicons could go with 35s without a lift they could probably do 37s, without a lift. But I'm kinda surprised the Sport could do 37s without a lift. Good to know!

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
I gotta ask...is that a matte black paint job? If so...how??

Sponsored

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
I installed 37's yesterday before receiving the 3.5" lift. Was totally ready to do some modifications but in the end it didn't need much. I removed the panel that goes just below the front indicator lights (actually like the look better now) and trimmed the front splash guards on each side about 1.5". I wanted to show and let people know that the Jeep rides and drives great without the lift. No rubbing with regular driving and very minor rubbing when I took it on the trail. It would only graze the fenders slightly when I pushed it. It'll sit much better once the lift goes on next week.

The wheels I'm running are Fuel Beast 17x10 -18
The tires are Dynapro M/T 37x12.5
Stock height Gladiator Sport

ftghfstgj.jpg

sdgsbhds.jpg

sdfgsdfg.jpg

fdsgfsdg.jpg

dfghdzff.jpg

gfhhd.jpg

rymsns.jpg
In a perfect world we would not lift Jeeps we would lower them, but a perfect world we are not and the minute you put it in 4 low the laws of physics and gravity jump square in your lap. CoG becomes your enemy. You, my friend, have done a great service to your fellow jeepers and offroaders, I applaud you! If you go from OEM 33's to 37's you just done a 2 in lift to your jeep and not affected its suspension geometry...WOW!!!!! This is going to pay major dividends in your off-road adventures

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
More pics please. Is your Sport equipped with the wider axles (Max Tow Package)?
I actually don't know if it has the max town package.. Where will it say it on the Jeep? Or what indication is there?

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
This is a wrap, it's what I do for a living. Have a YouTube channel showing how it's done with 150k subs
Looks good, I like it about what does it cost to get something like that?

Sponsored

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Looks good, I like it about what does it cost to get something like that?
I think he said 6-7k in the video, since he started with a red Gladiator there are a lot of labor intensive details. If he had started with a black Gladiator more like 4-5k.

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I think he said 6-7k in the video, since he started with a red Gladiator there are a lot of labor intensive details. If he had started with a black Gladiator more like 4-5k.
Exactly, 6-7k for anything other than black and this includes pulling the bed and rear bumper to wrap behind. Now I did notice that there are "hinge/bracket covers" available on Amazon so I ordered some black ones for mine. It'll save a lot of time and money in the long run to just leave them black. This could be a cost effective alternative to having all of the brackets wrapped for future clients.