Sponsored

37's on My Stock Height JT Sport

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
This is a wrap, it's what I do for a living. Have a YouTube channel showing how it's done with 150k subs
what's the channel?
Sponsored

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
If it came with a trailer hitch does that mean it does? I honestly don't know
This is what you would have gotten with the Max Tow Package:

Max Tow Package (Sales code: AJQ)
  • 240-Amp Alternator
  • 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
    • A numerically lower axle ratio results in lower engine rpm and better efficiency. A numerically higher ratio improves acceleration when climbing grades, carrying loads or pulling a trailer.
  • Anti-Lock 4-Wheel Disc HD Brakes
    • Heavy-duty four-wheel disc antilock brakes are equipped with electronic sensors that help prevent wheel lockup, offering improved steering control under extreme braking or slippery conditions.
  • Class IV Receiver Hitch
    • A frame-mounted Class IV hitch lets you connect a trailer for serious towing.
  • Heavy Duty Dana 44 Wide Front Axle
  • Heavy Duty Dana 44 Wide Rear Axle
  • Daytime Running Lamp System
  • GVW Rating - 6250#
  • Heavy Duty Engine Cooling
  • Molded-In-Color Fender Flares (2-Pc)
  • Trailer Hitch Zoom
    • The ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera[1] provides a wide angle view of the area immediately behind the vehicle when it is shifted into reverse. The display includes dynamic gridlines to aid the driver when maneuvering into parking spaces or narrow areas. It also aids in lining up a trailer to the vehicle's trailer hitch, when so equipped, by allowing the driver to toggle back and forth between the normal view and a 4x zoom mode. The zoom feature is available with the Trailer Tow Package.

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

• 240-Amp Alternator
  • 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
    • A numerically lower axle ratio results in lower engine rpm and better efficiency. A numerically higher ratio improves acceleration when climbing grades, carrying loads or pulling a trailer.
    • Heavy-duty four-wheel disc antilock brakes are equipped with electronic sensors that help prevent wheel lockup, offering improved steering control under extreme braking or slippery conditions.
  • GVW Rating - 6250#
  • Trailer Hitch Zoom
    • The ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera[1] provides a wide angle view of the area immediately behind the vehicle when it is shifted into reverse. The display includes dynamic gridlines to aid the driver when maneuvering into parking spaces or narrow areas. It also aids in lining up a trailer to the vehicle's trailer hitch, when so equipped, by allowing the driver to toggle back and forth between the normal view and a 4x zoom mode. The zoom feature is available with the Trailer Tow Package.
Ok, so I know I have the Trailer Hitch Zoom. But I don't have the 2 pieces flares like the Overland and Rubi come with

• 240-Amp Alternator
  • 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
  • GVW Rating - 6250#
  • Trailer Hitch Zoom
This is what I got

20190702_121949.jpg

Sponsored

3lseeker

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SS, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I believe that is a Sport S with Max Tow... it has the integrated daytime running lights in the fenders and the stock tires look like the Dueler A/Ts that come with the Max Tow package.
BTW... your rig looks a lot better with the lift! It makes a big difference in my opinion.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I’m going to challenge the headline of the story on this forum which links to this post. While the owner of this Jeep has indeed put 37’s on his JT with only minor trimming, there is absolutely no way this is effective for moderate or more extreme off roading. Those fender flares would not last long when the suspension gets crossed up in ruts. I have no problem with people doing the minimum required to fit big tires (I actually prefer the LCG approach), but the “Jeep Gladiator has now been shown to fit a 37″ tire with no need for a lift kit” headline is misleading.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I’m going to challenge the headline of the story on this forum which links to this post. While the owner of this Jeep has indeed put 37’s on his JT with only minor trimming, there is absolutely no way this is effective for moderate or more extreme off roading. Those fender flares would not last long when the suspension gets crossed up in ruts. I have no problem with people doing the minimum required to fit big tires (I actually prefer the LCG approach), but the “Jeep Gladiator has now been shown to fit a 37″ tire with no need for a lift kit” headline is misleading.
Youre right, I wouldn't recommend taking it through any kind of extreme terrain without a lift. I did take it off road and it was rubbing while stock height. I took it out again yesterday, first time since the lift and it was much better but still rubbed slightly

20190713_135031.jpg

20190713_135059.jpg

20190713_134134.jpg

OP
OP
CK Wraps

CK Wraps

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Kinda crazy he doesn't even know what package he has but needs to put 37s and a 3.5 inch lift on it...oh well. I guess the grill explains it.
It's a crazy world out there

Sponsored

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
Youre right, I wouldn't recommend taking it through any kind of extreme terrain without a lift. I did take it off road and it was rubbing while stock height. I took it out again yesterday, first time since the lift and it was much better but still rubbed slightly
So do you think the RC 3.5 lift would be perfect for a Sport S Gladiator with 35s? Especially, if the plan is to load the Gladiator close to 1000lbs of payload and offroad/Overland?

Rocky

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
If it has the Max Tow Package it will have the Dana front & rear axles & you can only get it in an automatic trans because I wanted a manual & it can’t be ordered with the Max Tow. I had to order mine last week & I’m waiting for it to get build, can’t wait! So I should be able to run 35”s with no lift? It already looks like it’s been leveled? Thanks

3lseeker

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SS, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
If it has the Max Tow Package it will have the Dana front & rear axles & you can only get it in an automatic trans because I wanted a manual & it can’t be ordered with the Max Tow. I had to order mine last week & I’m waiting for it to get build, can’t wait! So I should be able to run 35”s with no lift? It already looks like it’s been leveled? Thanks
Check out @BuiltRight page. He is working on a sweet overland build and is running 35... started with a 2.5 RC leveling kit.

RRGA

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
I installed 37's yesterday before receiving the 3.5" lift. Was totally ready to do some modifications but in the end it didn't need much. I removed the panel that goes just below the front indicator lights (actually like the look better now) and trimmed the front splash guards on each side about 1.5". I wanted to show and let people know that the Jeep rides and drives great without the lift. No rubbing with regular driving and very minor rubbing when I took it on the trail. It would only graze the fenders slightly when I pushed it. It'll sit much better once the lift goes on next week.

The wheels I'm running are Fuel Beast 17x10 -18
The tires are Dynapro M/T 37x12.5
Stock height Gladiator Sport

ftghfstgj.jpg

sdgsbhds.jpg

sdfgsdfg.jpg

fdsgfsdg.jpg

dfghdzff.jpg

gfhhd.jpg

rymsns.jpg

Would like to know what size tires and wheels will fit on the sport s without max tow package without any alterations (no lift or cutting or spacers) if anyone knows. Just want a little bigger and more aggressive than factory.
Thanks!

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
Kinda crazy he doesn't even know what package he has but needs to put 37s and a 3.5 inch lift on it...oh well. I guess the grill explains it.
Even crazier that you give a crap. Sounds more like an envy thing, but you will get over it. Owned Corvettes forever and it never matter who did what and how they used it; almost every owner was polite with each other and the guys with $100,000 in theirs' wouldn't be worried or bitching about the guy with $50 in his corvette was doing with it....in vice-versa. But holy hell, the Jeep community is full of self serving snobs that have more negative crap to say about everyone elses' rides and/or intentions. If this guy wants to lift it and do moderate trails...kudos to him. If he wants to lift it and never take it off road....kudos to him. I guess under the same terms....if he wants to lift it, and you want to sound like a 6 year old jealous douch-bag....kudos to you....but I guess the snobby attitude explains all we need to know,
Sponsored