Sponsored

Sadly moved on

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
It became more and more apparent that the features I wanted were not going to be available for another 6 months or so.. cat back exhaust, cold air intake, the mopar stitched seats, etc.

So I went a drove a new loaded raptor that stickered at over $75k. Though they are not exactly the same vehicle it is still ala the style of vehicle I like. The dealer is a friend and priced it to me at $65,200, having given me all but a couple hundred of his hold back.

I wasnt thinking of doing this, but with that much price concession and with the loaded gladiator with all of the features I wanted only being about $7k less I jumped at the Raptor opportunity. It is way more vehicle with may more power and features.

Sadly my dreams of a sting gray Rubicon gladiator are going on the back burner for a while.

913d4ab91f87d3a8a04cf00a973f56ac.jpg
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
It became more and more apparent that the features I wanted were not going to be available for another 6 months or so.. cat back exhaust, cold air intake, the mopar stitched seats, etc.

So I went a drove a new loaded raptor that stickered at over $75k. Though they are not exactly the same vehicle it is still ala the style of vehicle I like. The dealer is a friend and priced it to me at $65,200, having given me all but a couple hundred of his hold back.

I wasnt thinking of doing this, but with that much price concession and with the loaded gladiator with all of the features I wanted only being about $7k less I jumped at the Raptor opportunity. It is way more vehicle with may more power and features.

Sadly my dreams of a sting gray Rubicon gladiator are going on the back burner for a while.

Congrats!! Still a great choice!!

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Nice truck, but when you finally see your first Sting Gray Gladiator on the road, you are going to wish you had waited for the "Belle of the Ball" instead of settling for the easy fat girl that puts out now.

Last edited:

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link

You were buying it for a cat back exhaust, cold air intake, and stitched seat? You made the right choice by getting the Raptor.

Sponsored

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Awesome. Congrats. At least you'll get a great trade-in value whenever those options are available for the Gladiator.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
At closing time it is better to go home alone, than to go home with the fat girl.

Congrats on the new ride and I hope your inflated imaginary pricing on the Gladiator eases the pain of a $65k pick up.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Nice truck, but when you finally see your first Sting Gray Gladiator on the road, you are going to wish you had waited for the "Belle of the Ball" instead of settling for the easy fat girl that puts out now.
LOVE THAT ANALOGY; can I jot it down and use it at my leisure or do you have a patent on it ? :LOL: :clap: :like:

The Raptor Buyers gonna have their hands full trying to navigate the same NARROW trails as some Gladiators will (mine in particular) ! Pin striping will be the 'norm" for the "Vulture" (a raptor) too bad they won't be able to "fly above" the fray to escape, like a drone ! :surprised: ;)

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
You guys are a bit harsh, but you're not wrong. ;-)
APPARENTLY IT IS TRUE . . . EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS . . . . . REFERRING TO YOUR KITTIE'S "CATS-MEOW" -- SURE DOES LOOK LIKE A "HAIRY-PECKER" - PRICELESS PHOTO ! :CWL:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
:party:#2@10=10@2. :beer::dance::LOL:

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
I'm torn between waiting for the diesel or waiting for the diesel on the GMC AT4. They are both delayed. I have a long list comparing the two. I'd rather have the Gladiator however I don't know how much longer I can wait.
Sponsored