Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
WHAT?! I have to see that in action. I honestly have not heard of lights being coordinated by gps speed and color change well why the hell not
ou-know-i-haveone-simple-request-and-thatis-to-have-38589101.png
Sponsored

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Installed an Alloy USA 1.5” front leveling kit. Sits maybe a touch nose high, so I may yank the factory spring isolators back out to drop it slightly.

Also, took the doors off for the first time! It’s freaking amazing and feels like my old TJ from high school. Mirrors arrive tomorrow.

5E2900E1-A429-4E41-8E78-8AEAB1C76E9A.jpeg

1C5B5602-63E6-4D8B-A6A6-9DADFA28B1AB.jpeg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I installed a Bartact armrest cover. It looked like a gorilla folded it and sat on it to make creases before they shipped it, but luckily all but one are gone now. I'm sure if it gets good and hot it'll go back to shape. Only a few ripples in the passenger side stitching. Once Wicket scratches the. Rap out of it I won't notice. Seems nice!

20190910_081944.jpg

Sponsored

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
I installed a Bartact armrest cover. It looked like a gorilla folded it and sat on it to make creases before they shipped it, but luckily all but one are gone now. I'm sure if it gets good and hot it'll go back to shape. Only a few ripples in the passenger side stitching. Once Wicket scratches the. Rap out of it I won't notice. Seems nice!

20190910_081944.jpg
How is the fit? Tight, saggy? And how do u feel like it will stay put when opening and closing the console. And can u use the lock function of the console while the cover is attached? Damn, i ask alot of questions :whatsgoingon:

2020JT40

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 Demon, 2019 Ram 3500
Dang are those the D-SS corner lights on the evo rack? are they the pairs with 3 leds on one side of the light, or singles with 2 leds on each side? Did you go with the flood pattern? hows it look at night when you're chillin by the cooler?
Yes they are the floods with the three side diodes. They appear to work well,but I haven't gotten her out yet to put her through her paces.

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Installed an Alloy USA 1.5” front leveling kit. Sits maybe a touch nose high, so I may yank the factory spring isolators back out to drop it slightly.

Also, took the doors off for the first time! It’s freaking amazing and feels like my old TJ from high school. Mirrors arrive tomorrow.

What size are those tires? Are they just rubicon take offs? I have a chance to get some take offs but they are only an inch larger than the sport S tires and I’m not sure if it’s worth it

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is the fit? Tight, saggy? And how do u feel like it will stay put when opening and closing the console. And can u use the lock function of the console while the cover is attached? Damn, i ask alot of questions :whatsgoingon:
Its TIGHT
I feel like it stays put opening and closing
you can use the lock

lol, Yeah it was actually SUPER TIGHT and hard to get on at first, but after fighting with it its snug. I don't think you want one of these saggy at all. So i was glad it was hard to fit on initially.
The material has somewhat grabbed my arm hair once or twice, not super bad, but kinda like, "oh, that's certainly rougher than the stock faux leather." I think it'll protect the arm-rest nicely from my little pup Wicket so I can turn Gladys back in 34 months and 24 days from now, but who's counging :whatsgoingon:

You forgot to ask, "Would you buy again?" The answer to that is
fo-shizzle-kf5mb3.png

Sponsored

Skillet7117

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Please educate me on the hood latches. It doesn't appear that they lock from what I can see. If they don't, what's the scoop? They do look beefy and cool though! Nice work all together.

They don’t lock. Helps out with hood flutter we rubber that on the OEM ones starts to stretch out causing the hood to flutter. Had these on my JKU made a world of difference

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Its TIGHT
I feel like it stays put opening and closing
you can use the lock

lol, Yeah it was actually SUPER TIGHT and hard to get on at first, but after fighting with it its snug. I don't think you want one of these saggy at all. So i was glad it was hard to fit on initially.
The material has somewhat grabbed my arm hair once or twice, not super bad, but kinda like, "oh, that's certainly rougher than the stock faux leather." I think it'll protect the arm-rest nicely from my little pup Wicket so I can turn Gladys back in 34 months and 24 days from now, but who's counging :whatsgoingon:

You forgot to ask, "Would you buy again?" The answer to that is
fo-shizzle-kf5mb3.png
Tight and rough is a good thing

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

I added the daystar 3/4 rear spacer on with the allow usa front and it sits level.

Status
Not open for further replies.