Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maintenance Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Front bumper and winch.....

Smittybilt bumper #SB77807 XRC Gen2

Smittybilt winch X2O 10,000#

FYI.... also just posted the stock plastic one with the red hooks for sale.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B7D9E916-F604-4CF6-90D6-C893793254AA

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B7D9E916-F604-4CF6-90D6-C893793254AA

so glad i came across this post, i just purchased the same bumper yesterday for my sting gray JT but couldn't find any pictures installed. fitment good? i cant wait for it to come in.

Sponsored

Ceg826

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
It’s a Rough Country bed rack. I had to Drill new holes on the mounting plate about 1 1/2 lower so the 29” BFGs would clear the top. Worked out perfect! I can still easily remove the spare
Looks great .. I was thinking about this one or the JCR half rack. How are you mounting the spare ?

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
so glad i came across this post, i just purchased the same bumper yesterday for my sting gray JT but couldn't find any pictures installed. fitment good? i cant wait for it to come in.

Fits perfect looks great. I paid for professional installation for the winch and bumper, so I paid a bit. There was no way I wanted to try it as I have never installed a winch and I've heard that you need multiple people and it takes a little bit of wiggling to get it all to line up. I had my local 4wheel parts ship it in from CA and they put it all on in about 4 hours.

Sponsored

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Anyone know of a shop in the midwest (WI) area that is familiar with re-gearing? I am in Green Bay, have literally called around for a day and half and have yet to find ANYONE even familiar with re-gearing a Gladiator. The dealer and shop or two that I have found want to charge 15 hours labor (by the book) on what sounds to be like a 6-8 hour job from what others tell me.

Thanks in advance!

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of a shop in the midwest (WI) area that is familiar with re-gearing? I am in Green Bay, have literally called around for a day and half and have yet to find ANYONE even familiar with re-gearing a Gladiator. The dealer and shop or two that I have found want to charge 15 hours labor (by the book) on what sounds to be like a 6-8 hour job from what others tell me.

Thanks in advance!
Swapping out gears isn't a "plug and play" maneuver...….there's a lot more that needs to be taken into consideration than you think....Personally, I don't think he's beating you up too bad at 15 hours labor. Not quite sure if the Gladiator is different, but most of that labor will probably be involved in the front end....sometimes a lot of the front end needs to be removed

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Swapping out gears isn't a "plug and play" maneuver...….there's a lot more that needs to be taken into consideration than you think....Personally, I don't think he's beating you up too bad at 15 hours labor. Not quite sure if the Gladiator is different, but most of that labor will probably be involved in the front end....sometimes a lot of the front end needs to be removed
Thanks for the input - I have actually checked around. The shops that are doing these on Gladiators regularly are charging $1599 parts and labor. Their feedback is that its taking 3-4 hours per differential. Its a matter of finding someone who knows what they are doing within my area.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
With family in the truck and trailer in tow, the rear suspension was real soft. Very bouncy. So I added some airbags to the rear springs. These are the AirLift 1000 bags. I use a Harbor Freight travel pump to pump them up. Then use a PSI gauge to dial the PSI in. When I am not towing, they run at 5 psi. Can't really feel them at that setting. Not sure what psi I will run them with the trailer. I will set it up once I have the trailer attached.

I set up the schrader inside the rear right fender. It is tucked up so it wont get damaged. You can set it up so the bags air up separately or together. I set it up so they air up together. Makes it easier to use and I figured if one failed down the road, I would prefer them both to fail. That way the truck doesn't become unbalanced while driving.

IMG_0678.JPEG

IMG_0681.JPEG

IMG_0682.JPEG

IMG_0684.JPEG

IMG_0685.JPEG
Sponsored