Best seat covers for the Gladiator?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Update: FedEx changed my delivery date to Saturday, so I likely won't get these on until Sunday.
Get them installed? Hoping mine ship out this week got everything else from my order but those
Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Get them installed? Hoping mine ship out this week got everything else from my order but those
Yes. Mine arrived Saturday morning and I put them in that afternoon. It took a couple hours and the instructions are useless, but they look pretty good. The tan is pretty light; i would've preferred it be a little darker. By far them most time consuming part of the install were the front seat cushions. I'll try to get a picture later.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Yes. Mine arrived Saturday morning and I put them in that afternoon. It took a couple hours and the instructions are useless, but they look pretty good. The tan is pretty light; i would've preferred it be a little darker. By far them most time consuming part of the install were the front seat cushions. I'll try to get a picture later.
Couple of hours, man thats a long time. Glad to hear they still look good, but was hoping they would end up darker.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Completely forgot to upload pics last week.

20210109_130359.jpg

20210109_130341.jpg
Thanks. I can see what you mean by a little lighter in color, but I still really like the look. Really hoping mine ship on on the 18th and don't slip again.

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
@ALVagabond are they attached with velcro?
The seat backs (fronts and backs) slide over and they're a pretty snug fit. The passenger side rear seat cover (the "60") has some velcro at the headrests and a zipper along the back to accommodate the middle seatbelt.

The front seat covers have a pair of buckle straps and some elastic hooks that you tighten them down with. The rear seat covers have so many straps on the bottom to tighten them up.

Getting the front seat covers strapped down was the biggest challenge. There's not much room under there for hands to work.

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
My Bartact order finally arrived. I put them on right away, despite a 40 degree drizzle. Super happy with them. I went with all Coyote for a couple of reasons. 1- because my skin reacts badly with polyester, which I believe the factory seats must be because wearing shorts on these seats has been miserable. Bartacts are poly EXCEPT FOR coyote and ACU, which are nylon. And 2-the coyote added some color to the drab black interior.
What I didn’t expect is that the seats feel so much more comfortable and secure. These things are expensive and hard to install, but worth every bit of it.

Sponsored

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
I ordered these PRP for front and rear on Nov 26th...patiently (NOT) waiting :)

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? Annotation (21)
With their lead time, hopefully you will be getting them in the next couple weeks!
I talked to them last week and they are sending some samples of color, material that I am interested in. I just want the rear, for dogs, but I want it to kind of come close to my Mojave cloth, because I really like the looks of mine.

Please let us know how you like them and how hard they are to install. I watched a Northridge video, looks like a job!

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
With their lead time, hopefully you will be getting them in the next couple weeks!
I talked to them last week and they are sending some samples of color, material that I am interested in. I just want the rear, for dogs, but I want it to kind of come close to my Mojave cloth, because I really like the looks of mine.

Please let us know how you like them and how hard they are to install. I watched a Northridge video, looks like a job!
I've had Bartact in my past 3 wranglers and install looks to be about the same (a bit tedious, but well worth the fit/looks)

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
They take some work, but they're not bad.

The best things you can do to make it easier:
Install them on a warm day or in a warm garage with everything at room temperature.
Warm the seat covers themselves, so they are a little more stretchy.
Have some plastic interior trim tools to help push and tuck the edges into place.
Pulling the front seats out is a pain, but it does make them so much easier to install.

And most importantly, have some patience, they take a little time to install and your hands may get tired, but stay with it, you'll get it!
Sponsored