What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
aftermarket switches and ruged ridge light pods.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4188
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4188
Is that the factory aux switch? How did you customize the buttons?

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
Installed the JEEP WRANGLER JL/JLU & GLADIATOR JT PLATFORM DASH MOUNT with magnetic phone holder by bulletpoint mounting solutions.

ADC7D3F5-9038-4462-9F2E-15F81B8472CC.png
Do you happen to have a link for the parts?

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN

Sponsored

eyekode

First Name
Salem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, WRX, Miata, Sienna
Occupation
Software dev
In a rush to get my new Rokblokz on before I had appointments to get to...only got one of the fronts on...wow these work amazingly...can anyone guess which side has the flap? LOL
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8341.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_8341.JPG
Well damn that is a fine commercial. I just ordered some for myself!

Sponsored

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
Any issues with the Mojave skid plate? I really like the looks of this bumper.
No problems at all with the bumper clearing the skid plate. Here a night time shot that shows plenty of clearance.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] fd2

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Installed AWE exhaust yesterday and did some initial driving today.

it sounds awesome. Easily the best sounding exhaust Ive heard for a Jeep, and one of the better of any v6 out there period.

Install was super easy. Pic below has the tools required. I did chop the stock exhaust for my convenience, and the AWE was easy to clock into place. Did it by myself in 45min. It has sound, but isnt obnoxious. It purs at idle, and wont piss off your neighbors warming up in the driveway. Im looking forward to hearing how it settles and mellows over the first 1,000 or so miles. Did a video of me talking through while installed, and a couple of pulls. Its tucked up nice and high over the axle.

it does have some sound for sure. But Im impressed with how docile it is until you stand on it. Im pretty anti exhaust noise, so its my limit of what Im ok with, but it isnt tinny or raspy. Once some mileage gets on it, i expect it to settle down some more too.

Happy to grab something else on request.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] fd2

Excellent! I’ve been reading up on this exhaust and honestly that’s as ideal as it gets. I’m sold not the next mod but it’s now on the list.

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped it off before I go on a mini vacation. AEV dualsport 2.5” lift and a teraflex front track bar will be installed over the next two days. Everything will be complete and I pick it up after my flight home. Pretty stoked!

7F798B11-52EB-4037-A0CA-659B27CEE103.jpeg

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
In a rush to get my new Rokblokz on before I had appointments to get to...only got one of the fronts on...wow these work amazingly...can anyone guess which side has the flap? LOL
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 7F798B11-52EB-4037-A0CA-659B27CEE103
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 7F798B11-52EB-4037-A0CA-659B27CEE103
I hope you where fortunate enough to install these before you chipped up your hinges. @28K miles mine are looking ruff.

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
its an aftermarket kit made to look oem. No ecu flash required. was actually not supposed to be prelabeled so a little annoyed. They work well otherwise and easy to install.

https://www.lasfit.com/search?type=product&q=gladiator*

lights were rugged ridge

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XHS1S3Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

the brackets were some random brackets I bought that could have been any of 100 identical ones on amazon.
Looks like a good kit. Did it include a shortened tray? It doesn't show it in the product photos.
Sponsored