Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
My understanding is that the grill insert is for the JL and has a smaller pattern than the JT. Is this true or have they updated it?
You are correct that the kit comes with a JL grill insert that is incompatible with the JT. To get enough clearance for the OEM key you have to trim away bits of the JT grill.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Untitled 48

Last edited:

ryan-g186

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I put down the Hotheads Sound Assassin on the floorboard. I still have enough that later I will take the rear seats out and do the back wall.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Untitled 48

How much difference did you notice?

Sponsored

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Finally got around to wiring my winch. Using the WARN interrupt kit and then a 500A ANL fuse inline between the solenoid and the battery. The ANL fuse is so big I can see whether it's intact or not from across the room. :LOL:

Took me about 4 hours but I'm very cautious with electricals, and fabbed a mounting bracket (just "L" angle iron, really). Took be a few tries to line everything up and route power lines properly.

The Badlands APEX 12000 winch works great.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Screenshot 2021-02-20 231950

This pic is before I took another pass and shifted things, and finally mounted the ANL fuse block (it’s held in place with electrical tape here).

Edit: I have it wired into the AUX switches as there's a handy set of lines run to just that exact spot by Jeep ...

Last edited:

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
@XraytecH

Rare that would be... many many have installed that offering...... and, that is the only one I have seen to have an issue... I just mentioned so you know what to do if..
The installation is on hold until I get a proper rivet tool. The one that I have does not have enough leverage to pop the rivets.

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Adding a custom graphic I had made for my Gladiator. I really like the way it matches when the black top is on. This guy will do custom colors and sizes on various designs.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 333C43FF-456E-4E04-8B83-2DDC2A348C3F
https://ebay.us/ATqpK4

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Installed Rubi shocks. Hoping to get the springs put on during the week. Thanks to @RodRecket for an easy purchase!