Sponsored

Get Topless!!!!!

DocMcStuffins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
I’ve got these on an Amazon wish list. The best budget tube doors I’ve seen, for sure! And I imagine they do a better job of keeping out casual onlooker when parked than most others out there.

Funny you say that- cause today I caught a few little kids pokin' their heads in my doors/top off Gladiator while I was parked at the grocery store! "HEY- WHATTA YOU DOIN IN MY JRUCK!!!" Mom laughed and said that it is hard not to check out. I told them that they could check it out all they wanted.

IMG_0938.jpg
Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th

Renoraines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Mojave
Occupation
Oil and gas.

Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
We have thunder and snow today...top back on...booo!!

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Nope. Thunder. I was trying to record it. No dice. People think I am crazy.

I was hearing the thundersnow also! I thought there was some big truck or something outside before I figured out what it was, haha.

OrangeTJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKUS, 05 Dodge 2500 CTD
Great looking rigs all around! I wish factory half doors were an option. Had factory half doors and soft uppers on my 02 TJ and absolutely loved them when it came time to take the uppers off. Even the zipper-windowed uppers were perfectly serviceable in cold and rainy weather. We have full doors on our 17 JKU soft top, which are obviously "superior" in terms of having power windows and so forth but I still prefer the halfs. Have run with no doors a time or two but could never get comfortable as I need someplace to rest my left arm! Tube doors are obviously cool but just another thing that costs money and needs garage space to store, lol.

Sponsored

sbach66

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Culinary Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I actually went the other way and "covered up" a bit yesterday. Going on vacation in about a week which means some long hours driving north on I95, so pulled the Sunrider off and replaced the freedom panels to knock the noise down a bit on the highway. It'll be short lived, it'll go back on when we're back.

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
Everybody's rides are looking good. Still waiting for the chance too actually get topless but mother nature and Texas bi polar weather just not cooperating.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Everybody's rides are looking good. Still waiting for the chance too actually get topless but mother nature and Texas bi polar weather just not cooperating.
I understand, I’m just south of Houston, how about you?