Sponsored

Get Topless!!!!!

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Another option is the the Rain Gear cover. It's a bit more generous with the coverage and hasn't let any rain in for me. Also it can fit with doors on or off and with the hardtop on or off.

https://www.raingearcovers.com/product-page/4-door-gladiator-cab-cover
It looks like there are holes cut into it so it fits over and around the mirrors which seems dumb. If I have the top off I don’t have the big honking factory mirrors protruding. Is there a big hole in the cover that would be open if it didn’t have a factory mirror sticking thru it? Also how does this cover attach and stay in place? Daily 20-40 mph Oklahoma breeze will pull it right off if not strapped in place

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
It looks like there are holes cut into it so it fits over and around the mirrors which seems dumb. If I have the top off I don’t have the big honking factory mirrors protruding. Is there a big hole in the cover that would be open if it didn’t have a factory mirror sticking thru it? Also how does this cover attach and stay in place? Daily 20-40 mph Oklahoma breeze will pull it right off if not strapped in place
No they are covered under the top on mine.

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
It has a velcro flap that seals when not needed (doors off) or opens to let the factory mirrors (doors on). I found that it will cover more configurations than the Mopar one which IIRR only works with the roof off. Also has 4 straps at the corner with clips like the Mopar too.

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
I went and got concrete for the house central ac topless today, everyone loves a topless Nacho!

20210501_142639.jpg

20210501_142703.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
All I know is someone needs to turn the bi polar weather machine off. It's driving me crazy 🤪 lol East Texas Weather Sucks!!! it'll have too wait till next time home for me.

margrxsalt

First Name
Ro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Great looking rigs all around! I wish factory half doors were an option. Had factory half doors and soft uppers on my 02 TJ and absolutely loved them when it came time to take the uppers off. Even the zipper-windowed uppers were perfectly serviceable in cold and rainy weather. We have full doors on our 17 JKU soft top, which are obviously "superior" in terms of having power windows and so forth but I still prefer the halfs. Have run with no doors a time or two but could never get comfortable as I need someplace to rest my left arm! Tube doors are obviously cool but just another thing that costs money and needs garage space to store, lol.
Jeep Gladiator Get Topless!!!!! jeep1
They are out there. I bought mine from a 2021 JL owner.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
All I know is someone needs to turn the bi polar weather machine off. It's driving me crazy 🤪 lol East Texas Weather Sucks!!! it'll have too wait till next time home for me.
You ain’t kidding, the weather people here in Houston were saying earlier in the week, that this weekend would be nice. Got almost 3 inches of rain since Thursday. 🤬 Got my Rokblokz and Hotheads that I will hopefully get on today. 🤞🏻

Sponsored

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
You ain’t kidding, the weather people here in Houston were saying earlier in the week, that this weekend would be nice. Got almost 3 inches of rain since Thursday. 🤬 Got my Rokblokz and Hotheads that I will hopefully get on today. 🤞🏻
Got hammered down in Bolivar last night. Beat the hell out of us in te Bay coming into Houston was no fun.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
not quite fully naked, but 1st time this year. Michigan weather sucks :)
Jeep Gladiator Get Topless!!!!! Top back 1