Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

poltergiest

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Humm I better call today. My original eta was 8/30 then 9/3.
Got an email yesterday from the dealer, the Mojave has arrived. Making arrangements to pick her up Saturday.
Funny I was on the phone with JeepCares to see if the ETA had changed, during which the email arrived! Luck? LOL
Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Chip shortage related? I assume trim-locking means making it only available within bigger packages with options no one wants but they they need to sell so many of to make a profit, but that's not the same as "no longer an option for order".
Yeah IDK, but context is important. On the Ram side I think there are now certain options you can't get on the base trim levels or a non crewcab model. So in JT terms I would think you need a JTR or JTO to get access to certain options.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Does anyone know if Gupton Jeeps get shipped directly from the Toledo plant via truck? It looks like they are outside the 250 mile radius for local truck deliveries from the factory but was wondering given their volume if they get trucks direct versus having to wait on rail cars.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Does anyone know if Gupton Jeeps get shipped directly from the Toledo plant via truck? It looks like they are outside the 250 mile radius for local truck deliveries from the factory but was wondering given their volume if they get trucks direct versus having to wait on rail cars.
Yes, directly via truck from Toledo.

Sponsored

JT813

First Name
Shilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Claims adjuster
What's the average time from order to delivery with Gupton? I just ordered a Sport S max tow in Sting gray with Dainal. Super hyped!

Hasted

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Occupation
ASL Interpreter/ Teacher
My Mojave officially is built and is "shipped or waiting to be shipped"

3 days shy of 2 months since order. Hopimg delivery is next week so I can mosey on down there.

I should have sold my TJ by now. Oops

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
Im trying to go with the Gupton dealership offer on a new gladiator order. Should i Join tread lightly like right now? To get the 30 day thing out of the way or would it only matter when the truck is actually delivered to the lot in like 2 or 3 months?

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Im trying to go with the Gupton dealership offer on a new gladiator order. Should i Join tread lightly like right now? To get the 30 day thing out of the way or would it only matter when the truck is actually delivered to the lot in like 2 or 3 months?
when you pick it up

Sponsored

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
my estimated ship date went from 9/7 to 9/24

I guess I should've never posted it. I jinxed myself.

wait did I just do it again?
Same my ETA on delivery was from Sept 2 to the 6th and now to the 14th (tomorrow)

It’s been in the “shipping phase” for 20 days for a 6hr drive from Toledo to Nashville.

I’ve done European delivery in Germany and wish they had something like that here, because I would have flew into Toledo and picked it up myself already.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Do it now.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Daniel gave me a 9/15 ship date a couple weeks ago, I am almost too scared to check and see if it got delayed like @VolatileA's did.

Another Sport build showed up in the order tracker this morning amid the sea of Mojaves and Rubicons which gives me hope for mine. One more day until my ship date :rock: Hopefully she gets built on schedule!!

cooperjet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave 06 Mini Cooper S
Do it now. The discount isn’t active until after 30 days of membership.

Synctheship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 XJ, 17 Titan SV King Cab, 21 JTRD
My JTRD has been delayed in shipping 4 times now.

Originally 8/31 then delayed till 9/6 then 9/14 then 9/20 and now finally 9/28 is the next receive by date...
Sponsored