$1000 for factory Led worth it?

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
I would order the LED package if you were building. However, I wouldn't fret if you happen to come across a Gladiator you like on the lot without LEDs. Especially now, you can get similarly performing LEDS for less than 1/2 the price at Headlight Revolution (headlightrevolution.com)

Input your vehicle info (Jeep Gladiator) and they have ALL the LEDS available/recommended. Current sales price for everything is just under $500 with current holiday sales. I just placed an order for my Rubicon yesterday. I am replacing all of my outside bulbs. The SV4 LEDs are no joke and rivals/outperforms other LEDs out in the market.

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
As far as styling goes I prefer the look of the halogen lenses. As for light output, based on the ones I've seen passing me at night, the LEDs are better. If you've got the money, go for it. If not, I doubt you'll be disappointed with the halogens.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I apologize to bump an old thread, but I'd rather do that than post a new thread asking for one simple thing. Does anyone have a shot of the cut-off against a wall with the OEM LED lights? I'm getting back into Jeeps soon and my wife is joining me this time (She's getting a JLU and I'll be getting the JT), and I've Googled and searched my current FB groups and can't find any pics of the headlight beams.

With my 2013 JKU, I swapped out the halogens for JW Speaker Evo IIs (with their matching fogs). With the wiring harness bypassing the canbus system, I was in at $1,400, but headlights are one of the best safety features of any vehicle so it was a worthwhile investment. If I can get in for less than that from the factory with a warranty then that's even better, but only worth it to me if the pattern is at least moderately functional and effective.

Otherwise, we'll opt out of the LED package and just go with high quality aftermarket setups.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I apologize to bump an old thread, but I'd rather do that than post a new thread asking for one simple thing. Does anyone have a shot of the cut-off against a wall with the OEM LED lights? I'm getting back into Jeeps soon and my wife is joining me this time (She's getting a JLU and I'll be getting the JT), and I've Googled and searched my current FB groups and can't find any pics of the headlight beams.

With my 2013 JKU, I swapped out the halogens for JW Speaker Evo IIs (with their matching fogs). With the wiring harness bypassing the canbus system, I was in at $1,400, but headlights are one of the best safety features of any vehicle so it was a worthwhile investment. If I can get in for less than that from the factory with a warranty then that's even better, but only worth it to me if the pattern is at least moderately functional and effective.

Otherwise, we'll opt out of the LED package and just go with high quality aftermarket setups.

Thanks in advance!
I don't have a picture but it's hard to imagine the aftermarket lights being much better.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
This is the only shot I have readily available from my JKU with JW Speakers. Again, these were the Evo II models, and I know there's been at least one new model since.

resources (4).jpg

brancky3

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S