James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Nurse
Vehicle Showcase
I did the RC 2.5” leveling with 1.5” spacers and had it installed at a local garage. Cost me around $450 total. I have a sport and think it rides great, but am
Considering swapping to rubicon shocks if I can find them for reasonable price shipped to me.

FDFE8A10-5AA5-425A-8A5E-069A1EDECB10.jpeg
nice I have a sport also thinking about the same thing really the only towing I do is my 16 foot Jon Boat what size tire you got on there I'm looking to put 35s on mine
Sponsored

SgtMajTomahawk

First Name
Lawren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
RC is cheap for a reason. And it absolutely gives you more articulation with the lift. Outside of the goal to get larger tires under it thats the entire point. I don't recommend spending 10s of thousands of dollars on a Jeep only to add a Chinese cheap lift on it. I have 37s with the MOPAR lift (plus .75" spacers). And I wheeled it with 37s stock and with the lift.
There are a lot of affordable lifts that are good quality. Half of what you are paying for with a MOPAR lift is the name and the scare tactic by the Dealers that anything other than MOPAR will void your warranty.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
There are a lot of affordable lifts that are good quality. Half of what you are paying for with a MOPAR lift is the name and the scare tactic by the Dealers that anything other than MOPAR will void your warranty.
I paid for the larger 2.5" shock and relatively stock rate springs. It rides as good, maybe better, than it did stock. Thats hard to find in a lift and definitely isn't found on cheap lifts.

Using other lifts doesn't void your warranty either. Plus 1400 bucks for a lift is about middle of the road, not expensive.

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
Just compare the parts list for different kits at different price points to see what you are getting to help understand the difference in price. See if you are ok with that and it matches your budget.

Some kits attain the clearance with larger spacers vs. longer traveling shocks, longer coils and control arms. Cuts down on cost. Some have name brand shocks or you can swap out for different name brand shocks, and others are not common manufactures you may be familiar with. Cuts down on cost. Some have more engineering and testing behind the product and others do not. Cuts down on cost. I think this is the spirit of you get what you pay for.

Just know what you are getting and what you are not to help with the decision. Also, find a buddy and go for a ride in the setup you want. Don't have a buddy, find a local club, we love to talk about our rigs :)

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

Sponsored

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have the Mopar 2" lift and mine doesn't pull to the left at all. I also have the same wheel / tire combo that was on it before the lift. The dealer had 18x9 American Racing with 295/70-18 Mastercraft MXT and I definitely gained. It handles better than stock, handles good enough for me offroad, and when I go on road trips.
Do you have a pic of your ride? Im about to do the same on same size tire

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I think you are all wrong....... lol
(granted I barely read this thread because it just sounds like toddlers fighting over who’s chocolate milk tastes better)

And mines better than all yours. (Just having fun)

granted I’ve only had it a week so not complete yet.

B42DAB92-86F3-44A9-B795-707B66E4BD4D.jpeg
Are those 33 or 35?

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
What dimension does
I had the readylift 2.5" SST lift installed and absolutely love it. Mine rides same as stock or better with this kit installed. No need to change the factory shocks they ride just fine. Mine on 35's with no lift and with the Readylift installed

No lift
IMG_20200213_183121.jpg

With Readylift
MVIMG_20200218_161938.jpg

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...eadylift-suspension-2-5in-sst-spacer-lift-kit

I was out the door at my local shop with alignment for $802.00
Do you feel like this lift takes the rake out of the stance even though its only .5” difference from front to rear?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
It takes pretty much all of it out. I wanted to keep a slight rake for towing purposes but I feel like it looks pretty level when your away from it

Sponsored

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Question..

Why run a spacer kit when new coils are about the same price?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Question..

Why run a spacer kit when new coils are about the same price?
New coils are more than a spacer kit if your talking the 2"-2.5" range, significantly more. If your talking Rubicon take offs then you can do better than some of the spacer kits. Plus some want to maintain as close to stock ride as possible and spacer kits are the best way to achieve that. Add coils and your gonna lose your stock ride feel.
Sponsored