Sponsored

Moriarty

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gobi gas, 2022 JT Willys Gobi gas
Oh, yah, thanks for that... I must have been staring at another line. Ok... so Sport, S, Overland and High Altitude can't have a stick w/ 8.4. Man, that's just odd.

For differences between Rubi & Mojave;
  • suspension,
  • reinforced frame,
  • hood,
  • transfer case,
  • front locker,
  • swaybar disconnect
  • "high speed" rear locker
  • orange accents
  • "stronger wheels" or something like that... they made it sound fancy in the original press release
Wheels have an additional 1/2" offset on Mojave.
Sponsored

Moriarty

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gobi gas, 2022 JT Willys Gobi gas
Don’t recall reading stronger wheels, but they have more outboard off set to gain clearance for the big Fox shocks on the Mojave.
More for high speed stability.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I hate the way everything is packaged on these. I understand why, it gets you to buy crap you don't want to get the stuff you do want, but if I could get a bare bones Sport with a diesel and the Mojave suspension and frame upgrades it would be perfect. Give me a soft top with LED lights and I'm set.

IamWardicus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Driving: Sport S Max Tow Gladiator in Sting-Gray
Occupation
Management in a retail setting
I hate the way everything is packaged on these. I understand why, it gets you to buy crap you don't want to get the stuff you do want, but if I could get a bare bones Sport with a diesel and the Mojave suspension and frame upgrades it would be perfect. Give me a soft top with LED lights and I'm set.
I’m of a similar mindset. I want a sport s, Max tow, with the led lights and the sporty orange interior. I don’t want the useless scoop hood.

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Ok, I've got the spreadsheet 95% done... well 100% done unless you want to price out an Overland or a High Altitude. I've added some error checking and ease of use functionality so it's easier to see what you've selected and help prevent you from adding something that conflicts elsewhere.

The link is in my signature, but also here.

Reminder that you have to copy it to YOUR Google Drive and then you can start making edits. Only edit the yellow fields.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
waiting on the overland
Dad gummit, nobody ever talks about the Overland so I figured I was safe taking a break. >.< I'll work on it tonight... hell I'll at least unlock cells. It's mostly done, just need to make some tweaks for when you choose a hard top. Feel free to try it out when you see this message.

*July 13 Edit: Ok... everything is live except High Altitude*

Last edited:

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Dad gummit, nobody ever talks about the Overland so I figured I was safe taking a break. >.< I'll work on it tonight... hell I'll at least unlock cells. It's mostly done, just need to make some tweaks for when you choose a hard top. Feel free to try it out when you see this message.

*July 13 Edit: Ok... everything is live except High Altitude*

Thanks for putting it together. I noticed a price typo on the Rubi steel bumper. As soon as Sarge Green becomes available ill be ordering :)

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Thanks for putting it together. I noticed a price typo on the Rubi steel bumper. As soon as Sarge Green becomes available ill be ordering :)
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed.

Sponsored

Smess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel, 2021 392, 1982 J10
I just ordered a loaded diesel ruby, for those of you with gassers I added the edge pulsar to my launch and it made a huge difference so try that and i assure you that you will see a huge difference and be very happy!!

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
It looks like there is longer an option for the 7” radio for the Sport S models. Also, on the Jeep Build website the options are either 5” or 8.4”. I am hypothesizing that Chrysler is completing phasing out the 5” screens and the new base screen will be the 7”.
Just saw one on the lot- the 7” radio was bundled with the hard top in the popular equipment group.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
any possible new colors on the next Order Guide (maybe august) ?
I kind of think they'll do "late model year additional colors" so none of the fancy Punk'n Orange type unique colors. They might still bring the more military colors sooner though (Gobi/Gator). From working with the order sheet I think there were plenty of mixups they forgot to put on that sheet... almost like it was a "just create something and get it out the door for fall ordering" in July.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I’m of a similar mindset. I want a sport s, Max tow, with the led lights and the sporty orange interior. I don’t want the useless scoop hood.
I would love to have a "Build a Bear Workshop" for my Jeep... lots of things I want and don't need across the platforms.
Sponsored