First Name
ko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee; 2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
System Analyst
This is pretty bad news since I hadn’t gotten around to ordering one yet. I found one on a lot I like this weekend, but I’m still 28 days from my TL control code. I wonder if local dealers are willing to negotiate since Gladiators are literally the only vehicles that seem to be in stock right now.

I would ask now rather than wait for the 28 days to be up. Not all dealers have to honor the tread lightly discount. I dont think it it is right that they dont because from what I understand they get reimbursed for the discount.

I bought from local dealer, but I did not get any discounts. I got a good trade so that made the deal a better. The service and response time you get from a local dealer goes a long way.

If they dont honor the discount this time maybe they will take into consideration adding a bigger discount to the next vehicle if you decide to go back to them.
Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
A Second Jan Wrangler guide was posted? 🤯 Guess they revised it, added a yellow color

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
A Second Jan Wrangler guide was posted? 🤯 Guess they revised it, added a yellow color
Is there any press photos showing the color on a vehicle?

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Wow the trailer tow package has legit doubled since when I ordered April 2021. And it still doesn't come with the mopar trailer brake controller, even more of a rip off!

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
Is there any press photos showing the color on a vehicle?
I don't think this color has been shown anywhere yet. There is a dedicated thread for the color. I ordered a sample and compared it to both Chevrolet Accelerate Yellow and Ford Grabber Yellow. Both are near matches.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I don't think this color has been shown anywhere yet. There is a dedicated thread for the color. I ordered a sample and compared it to both Chevrolet Accelerate Yellow and Ford Grabber Yellow. Both are near matches.
I have seen those posts. Just need to see a working sample on a JL or JT vehicle to see if I am all in on it.

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on 2023 Gladiator Diesel (long story)
Occupation
Flight Dispatcher / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer /
Sorry, I think I might finally be done...$98,000 CDN for a Jeep that may or may not have issues?! The the price difference between last month and this month is $4,500 CDN more!? Sorry, Jeep i think that's just gross. Yes, i could get a Sport S with Max Tow for $65,000 CDN, but I could also get a Mercedes, or an Audi that INCLUDED KEYLESS ENTRY. I can get a loaded ram rebel or an F-150 Raptor or even a Power Wagon. I REALLY want to Jeep, but I just cannot justify spending that much on a Jeep as bare bones as this... Or am i being crazy?

Socks_Mcgee

First Name
None
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
None
Sorry, I think I might finally be done...$98,000 CDN for a Jeep that may or may not have issues?! The the price difference between last month and this month is $4,500 CDN more!? Sorry, Jeep i think that's just gross. Yes, i could get a Sport S with Max Tow for $65,000 CDN, but I could also get a Mercedes, or an Audi that INCLUDED KEYLESS ENTRY. I can get a loaded ram rebel or an F-150 Raptor or even a Power Wagon. I REALLY want to Jeep, but I just cannot justify spending that much on a Jeep as bare bones as this... Or am i being crazy?
Not crazy.

I priced out an overland, equipped the way I would like it.

75,000$ CDN after tax.

That double then what I've paid for the 4 cars I've bought in my life combined.

Even if I put 30,000 down.. I'm going to pay essentially 1000$/month for 4 years??

I never see these things on the streets, and this is likely why.

And for those that are driving them.. teach me how you made your first 10M..

Jfondren3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave, Audi Q3
Was just informed that snazzberry is no longer available for order. Now I have a decision to make since it’s the only color that I wanted.

Sponsored

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
Was just informed that snazzberry is no longer available for order. Now I have a decision to make since it’s the only color that I wanted.

Sorry you missed out, it Really pays off to watch this board closely. Hopefully they will add a couple new colors soon - maybe something you'll even like better. There are several waiting on new colors.

Tonyb89

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ram 3500
Its insane. I want to buy a gladiator but you can buy a 1/2 ton brand new with better options for less then these trucks. Only problem is i dont think the market on trucks is ever gonna come down in price. I may look into leasing for a cheap payment
Not crazy.

I priced out an overland, equipped the way I would like it.

75,000$ CDN after tax.

That double then what I've paid for the 4 cars I've bought in my life combined.

Even if I put 30,000 down.. I'm going to pay essentially 1000$/month for 4 years??

I never see these things on the streets, and this is likely why.

And for those that are driving them.. teach me how you made your first 10M..

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Its insane. I want to buy a gladiator but you can buy a 1/2 ton brand new with better options for less then these trucks. Only problem is i dont think the market on trucks is ever gonna come down in price. I may look into leasing for a cheap payment
Gladiator is a lifestyle vehicle that has some truck qualities. It will never compete spec for spec with other trucks in the market and if that is the primary motive for a buyer, then they need to look elsewhere and not a Gladiator.

Tonyb89

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ram 3500
I understand what your saying. Ive owned 3/4 ton trucks and wranglers all my life for this very reason. All im saying is price wise youd think you would get more. Maybe bring back the j10. 😬

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Wow. Glad I didn’t wait. Was thinking about it. Just picked up mine on Saturday after closing down the bars in Nashville…. Rough drive home but having the Gladiator made it awesome. Can’t recommend Gupton enough. He even provided a decent price for my Dad to order a 22 Durango RT so you can use them for more than just a Jeep!
Did the durango have the same discounts or less? My friend wants to possibly order a durango thru gupton
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.