Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
September 1st. Two days from the supposed opening of the 2022 order banks. Still no order guide. Wondering if the chip shortage is going to push things out a few months.
Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I've read elsewhere they've pushed production start back another month (MY22 JTs won't hit the streets until the 2022 calendar year). The NY Auto Show was expected to be the release date(s) of the order guides, but it was cancelled. The Texas Auto Show is the next one Stellantis recognizes, and starts 9/21 (according to Stellantis's website) or 9/25 (according to the Texas Auto Show's website). The constellation of those two leads me to believe we'll get the details in three and change weeks. A LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG three and change weeks....

treadmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR, 2017 VW Golf R
I've read elsewhere they've pushed production start back another month (MY22 JTs won't hit the streets until the 2022 calendar year). The NY Auto Show was expected to be the release date(s) of the order guides, but it was cancelled. The Texas Auto Show is the next one Stellantis recognizes, and starts 9/21 (according to Stellantis's website) or 9/25 (according to the Texas Auto Show's website). The constellation of those two leads me to believe we'll get the details in three and change weeks. A LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG three and change weeks....
I had the gut feeling delays may have continued. So, I'm thankful I ordered early last month and didn't wait for MY22.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Still waiting, lol. I am really hoping on the Earl color. I’ll hit the Dallas show at the State Fair, it’s usually decent.

Last edited:

COmtnbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ; 2022 Sport S JT
Spectre6000 - where did you read production might be pushed back another month? Seems likely at this point.

Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I honestly don't recall. Some time in the last week or two; possibly around the time the NY Auto Show was supposed to start. I keep several tabs open in a browser window for various sources where I think some news might crop up sooner than later, and it could have scrolled across one of those. Whatever tab that was in isn't open any more and is deeply buried in my browser history, so I can't verify the veracity of the information as a result. There are various posts here on this forum where people mention dealers talking about dates, and they seem to track with that as well. I'd love to be wrong.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Just left the Jeep site where I was able to build a Wrangler Rubicon in Tuscadero. Not on the Gladiator yet or else I would be typing to Gupton instead of you guys.
Lots of other colors disappeared but Gecko and Tuscadero are there for a premium.

Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Made it this long, no reason I can’t wait a couple more weeks. Will all be worth it if I can order a Gray Freedom edition with the diesel.

BlueGlady

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
USPO
So sadly, today I put my deposit down and received my bill of sale with my dealership to order a MY21 Gladiator, only to receive an email that "we may be too late" because they couldn't see the 2021 Gladiator available to order. I've never gone from so excited, to so nauseated, so quickly. I just hope discounts and pricing stay the same for the MY22, and hydro is still available, as this has been a long time coming for me, and will be sorely disappointed if otherwise. I'll be keeping a very close eye on this thread!

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Hope Hydro sticks. My guess is Jeep moves from military shades towards light gray and bright or metallic shades.

silverandscout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
So sadly, today I put my deposit down and received my bill of sale with my dealership to order a MY21 Gladiator, only to receive an email that "we may be too late" because they couldn't see the 2021 Gladiator available to order. I've never gone from so excited, to so nauseated, so quickly. I just hope discounts and pricing stay the same for the MY22, and hydro is still available, as this has been a long time coming for me, and will be sorely disappointed if otherwise. I'll be keeping a very close eye on this thread!
I have had the exact same concerns - I really don't want to miss out on Hydro and I am concerned it will not make the cut for MY22. Just my personal concerns; no data to support my anxiety.

I know "today" isn't the same as Monday, but I just got an email from my dealer where I placed my order for a Hydro Mojave on Monday. He confirmed all is fine with the order and gave me the VIN.

Best of luck!
Sponsored