Sponsored

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Man that would have been nice cause when it gets hot down here in South Texas some cooled jewels would be nice
I had a local company install a seat cooling system in my Colorado. It is awesome. If you have fabric seats they can usually make it work without a lot of modification (new foam)... If it is non perforated leather then you have to make a decision to modify the seat cover.

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
I know at one time you could pay a fee when ordering a Corvette and option it the way you wanted.

Sponsored

03Cobra

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra
NinaFox317, leather (so I get the back seat arm rest), 8.4 with premium audio, close proximity (my wife's JGC sold me) are on my must have list as well. Also for me I have LED front/back, and selec-trac. I've settled on the Mojave but I'm waiting to order a 2022. Have you considered the Mojave? It has the 3 things you really want. I also like the heavy axles with 4.10's, beefy upgrades and soft seats and suspension. Mojave checks all the boxes for me. For awhile I was hung up on the reduced payload and towing (compared to Sport S MT) but I keep reminding myself I have a 2500HD for that stuff. Can't wait to see that 2022 build sheet.

RobertRinAustin

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU
Cooled seats and auto up windows at the top of my list. Seriously Jeep, it's 2021, a Carolla comes with auto up windows. How is it that Jeep can't figure out how to get these past the risk guys. Not sure if it's an FCA thing (I know FCA no longer exist), but I haven't owned a car in the last 20 years that didn't have auto up windows except for my JLU Wrangler. It's a convertible and should come with all 4 auto up!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Cooled seats and auto up windows at the top of my list. Seriously Jeep, it's 2021, a Carolla comes with auto up windows. How is it that Jeep can't figure out how to get these past the risk guys. Not sure if it's an FCA thing (I know FCA no longer exist), but I haven't owned a car in the last 20 years that didn't have auto up windows except for my JLU Wrangler. It's a convertible and should come with all 4 auto up!
WK2 has auto-up windows, has had for years, so it's not "a Jeep thing".

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
The reason I heard that the windows don't auto up is because it would add more complexity to the switch hardware. In other words, cost.

The reason I heard that cooled seats didn't happen is because it's a convertible and it's not necessary.

Those statements were from engineers during the Gladiator launch a few years ago.

But I guess anything can change!

Rumor has it @WXman will be back in a diesel gladiator 🤣
That's the rumor floating around... Going to have the only diesel JT in my little town if that ol' boy down in Tennessee comes through for me and treats me right.

WK2 has auto-up windows, has had for years, so it's not "a Jeep thing".
And you can even get them with a diesel!
Sponsored