First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired Fire & EMS Dispatcher
No way of knowing. Seemed a bit much to me. I wheel, but I have not even put 7k on these.
On one side of the tire, there should be a DOT code. The following can be found on Nitto's website (and others, I'm sure);

"The letters "DOT" certify compliance with all safety standards established by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). This is followed by a combination of up to 12 numbers and letters.

The first two numbers or letters are the plant code where the tire was manufactured, and the last three to four numbers represent the week and year the tire was built.

Note: Recently it became mandatory to apply a partial DOT serial number on the sidewall opposite the complete DOT serial number. The partial DOT serial does not show the week and year that the tire was manufactured, but may still assist consumers in identifying tires should a recall be necessary. The purpose in applying the partial DOT serial number was to facilitate tire identification when the full DOT serial number may have been mounted towards the inboard side of the vehicle, and consequently not visible unless the vehicle was put on a lift for inspection."
Sponsored

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education

Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2021 BMW M2, 2012 Monster 1100evo
Occupation
Business Intelligence
Milestar Patagonia MT had them before and love them the have been on for a bit now 315 70 R17

09EEBD67-E019-49AE-AEC6-5387D6C84981.jpeg
God this is exactly what I wanted. I'm so mad they stopped making Gobi, yours looks absolutely perfect. The 35's really add to the aesthetic too.

JoshJ85

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Occupation
Offshore Inspections
21’ Ecodiesel Texas Trail
35x12.5x18 KO2’s
Fuel Concept 18x9 -12
Stock Suspension
No alterations/No rubbing issues

E43E5001-CDC3-468A-B3FE-3A82CCFCB637.jpeg
Im still waiting on my Texas Trail to arrive at dealer. Are they already leveled or did you level this. It looks great.

ajstx09

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Im still waiting on my Texas Trail to arrive at dealer. Are they already leveled or did you level this. It looks great.
Thanks man, Haven’t leveled it yet, I have two
teraflex leveling kits sitting in the garage, just haven’t had the time. For some reason they sent me two kits lol

JoshJ85

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Occupation
Offshore Inspections
Thanks man, Haven’t leveled it yet, I have two
teraflex leveling kits sitting in the garage, just haven’t had the time. For some reason they sent me two kits lol
Bro Ill take one! haha

Sponsored

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
37" BFG MK3s (a smaller 37) with no lift on a sport s. Little bit of rub on the RR Full Width bumper, probably none on a stubby setup but I like the full width. Have a leveling kit supposed to be delivered today and I'll probably trim the bumper for a bit more clearance.

Jeep Gladiator 35s and No Lift Thread IMG_6811
Jeep Gladiator 35s and No Lift Thread IMG_6812
Jeep Gladiator 35s and No Lift Thread IMG_6814