Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I don't have the budget to replace my tires and my wheels at the same time, and since the Granite Crystal Metallic Aluminum wheels don't look too bad, I'll keep them for a while. What 35s do you guys recommend that will fit on my stock 18" wheels AND won't kill my bank account?

So... nice, budget friendly... but as much attitude as I can get. I understand I haven't given a dollar amount and that's because I'm not sure what it will be, but 5 tires, even at $250 a piece, is $1250, and to me that's a significant investment. I am up to hear what tires y'all suggest. Thanks, in advance.
Jeep Gladiator 35s on Stock Wheels 20201231_163547
Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
you should poke around marketplace.. lots of 17" and 18" all terrains and mt's!
I have stock 20x8 and bought 3 used general grabber for $100.. Bought 2 new grabber atx(at2 discontinued, atx new replacement) when I get my truck where I want it to be, I will pick up 2 new tires..
Can alway use the used tires for spare or pass on to the next guy..

jrb517

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow - Bright White, 2008 BMW 328i e93
Occupation
Software
If you get free tows from insurance, and aren't planning on going offroad much you can probably hold off on the spare to save some cash. Kenda Klever R/T tires are a good price for 35s. Not sure if they make them for an 18" wheel though. That snazzberry looks awesome in that pic!

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Im running 35x12.5x17 cooper evolution MTs on my stock wheels. The tires are inexpensive and are not heavy at all.

D7C6298F-964A-4D85-84B1-055C3DBFC5E1.jpeg

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I believe the only 35” tire that you can run on the stock 18”x7.5” rim is a 285/75/18. There are a number of brands that sell this size, downside is most if not all are load range E and fairly heavy.

Sponsored

jeepinmike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im running 35x12.5x17 cooper evolution MTs on my stock wheels. The tires are inexpensive and are not heavy at all.
How many miles do you have on your Cooper's and do you feel they are noisy?

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I believe the only 35” tire that you can run on the stock 18”x7.5” rim is a 285/75/18. There are a number of brands that sell this size, downside is most if not all are load range E and fairly heavy.
I just bought a set of used LT295/70/R18 Toyo Mud Tires. I didn't pay much and they aren't perfect, but they look fun. I think I'll buy another set of rims so I can keep my stick tires in one piece. I will say they are worn differently. The two tires that were in the front are worn a lot more than the two that were in the rear. Would this be because of an alignment issue? As a matter of fact, one is worn much more than the others. I'll take any ideas on this one. @KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I just bought a set of used LT295/70/R18 Toyo Mud Tires. I didn't pay much and they aren't perfect, but they look fun. I think I'll buy another set of rims so I can keep my stick tires in one piece. I will say they are worn differently. The two tires that were in the front are worn a lot more than the two that were in the rear. Would this be because of an alignment issue? As a matter of fact, one is worn much more than the others. I'll take any ideas on this one. @KurtP
Sounds like bad alignment -probably toe- and not enough rotations. How many miles are on them? Your best bet might be to get new ones to replace the bad ones and rotate it in.

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like bad alignment -probably toe- and not enough rotations. How many miles are on them? Your best bet might be to get new ones to replace the bad ones and rotate it in.
Well they are sitting in my garage at the moment. I know that two of them are in great shape (for used MTs). Those two are worth what I paid. I just need some new (cheap) 18" wheels to put them on. I can use them for a bit. Question: I don't own a Taser Mini, so what do I need to do to get my speedometer updated when I swap out the shoes?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Well they are sitting in my garage at the moment. I know that two of them are in great shape (for used MTs). Those two are worth what I paid. I just need some new (cheap) 18" wheels to put them on. I can use them for a bit. Question: I don't own a Taser Mini, so what do I need to do to get my speedometer updated when I swap out the shoes?
Have to change tire size every time you change wheels. Livernois tuner, pulsar, tazer, etc

Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
How many miles do you have on your Cooper's and do you feel they are noisy?
I have a couple thousand on them now. They are not any louder than the stuck MT tires. I didn’t notice any noise difference at all.