DBravo
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Dean
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2020
- Threads
- 2
- Messages
- 465
- Reaction score
- 652
- Location
- Boston, MA
- Vehicle(s)
- 20' JT Gladiator Overland Punkin' Orange Metallic, 21' JL Sahara Firecracker Red
IMO -Yes. Rented a sport model with the basic radio and options back in '20 before actively pursuing the purchase of a Gladiator. I am a music guy and compared to stock - the premium Alpine system is a big step up. Performs well enough that I can't justify spending thousands to upgrade. I think I would definitely upgrade if I was stuck with the base system.So there’s a gladiator for sale near me that I’ve been stalking. It has all the options I kinda need but has the small display and I assume the crappy speakers. I’m not a big radio guy but I’m wondering if anyone else has less expensive sound system and if it’s sufficient
Sponsored