Sponsored

Anyone remove the carpet?

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Bet they initially primarily developed for the JL (larger market) and since the JL/JT fronts are the same, ta-da they can offer the fronts.

This was very common when the JT was first released with anything in the rear interior, floor mats, seat covers and so on, since the JT rear is different than the JL rear.
Thats exactly the reason. I bet if there is interest, they’ll release the rears as well.

I'm thinking these would be great with a rear seat delete.
Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
If anyone is interested in selling their rear carpet, please send me a PM. I had a little incident with acid for my pool and now have a bald spot.

PicklesJ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT-S/MT &'10 Wrangler JKU-S
Occupation
Retired (military & civil service)
Vehicle Showcase
I did this in my JK and was very happy with it. No need to worry about wet carpet if it rains when the doors are off.
In my JKU carpet comes out around Memorial Day and goes back in around Labor Day, same with switch from hard doors to soft doors. Was wondering if the JT carpet would be as easy to take out and put back in.

Nitroexpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, '82 Jeep CJ-8,
Just placed a pre-order with Armorlite today. They are showing a mid February shipping window for pre-orders. Also to note for those interested, they are offering a discount on the pre-orders. Shipping was free. I'll post when they arrive and I get them installed.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
In my JKU carpet comes out around Memorial Day and goes back in around Labor Day, same with switch from hard doors to soft doors. Was wondering if the JT carpet would be as easy to take out and put back in.
I haven't taken mine out, but according to the manual, it's a pretty straightforward process.

Kevin

Sponsored

PicklesJ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT-S/MT &'10 Wrangler JKU-S
Occupation
Retired (military & civil service)
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't taken mine out, but according to the manual, it's a pretty straightforward process.

Kevin
Likewise, I was looking at something somewhere (?!), and ran across directions on removing carpeting - as you said, looked straightforward when I scanned it.

Nitroexpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, '82 Jeep CJ-8,

Kevin
Likewise, I was looking at something somewhere (?!), and ran across directions on removing carpeting - as you said, looked straightforward when I scanned it.
Only in a Jeep do you get carpet removal instructions in the owners manual!! Thanks for pointing that out, I just looked at the manual and it looks pretty straightforward with no seat removal. I just assumed It would be a more difficult process that would require seats out to accomplish.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Just placed a pre-order with Armorlite today. They are showing a mid February shipping window for pre-orders. Also to note for those interested, they are offering a discount on the pre-orders. Shipping was free. I'll post when they arrive and I get them installed.
I was just going to get the fronts later because I have a rear seat delete platform, but the $158 additional to get the back liners and limited time free shipping, convinced me to pre-order today.

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
I ordered the front Armorlite in desert khaki color and they accidentally sent me two right sides. I emailed and we got it worked out and I’m getting the rear mats too. I have a 40% seat deleted but still like the idea of a rubberized floor.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone remove the carpet? 72C66588-2F6F-4059-BECE-D83755FEC40F

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I ordered the front Armorlite in desert khaki color and they accidentally sent me two right sides. I emailed and we got it worked out and I’m getting the rear mats too. I have a 40% seat deleted but still like the idea of a rubberized floor.
Whoops! Ah well, stuff happens, but I can imagine the roller coaster of emotions when opening the box to find that: 😁 😟 😖 🤬 😞

That colour looks a lot better than I expected! Would probably stay "cleaner" looking than black, too. I know you will but will say it anyways: post pics when you have them installed.

Sponsored

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
That is a nice color option, the JT interior is very dark especially at night, too much everything black.

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Whoops! Ah well, stuff happens, but I can imagine the roller coaster of emotions when opening the box to find that: 😁 😟 😖 🤬 😞

That colour looks a lot better than I expected! Would probably stay "cleaner" looking than black, too. I know you will but will say it anyways: post pics when you have them installed.
They we’re most apologetic, the good news is that I’ll get the entire set now also. I also have the good fortune of living only 40 minutes from where they are manufactured so I’ll be running over to swap these out.

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
That is a nice color option, the JT interior is very dark especially at night, too much everything black.
I was a little nervous about going with the color but I love the idea of the old school look. Plus my JT is Gobi so I’ll be rocking the brownie look with matching dash 😜
Jeep Gladiator Anyone remove the carpet? 5D58CB11-0303-4F6A-99DB-51EEC79D11E5

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I was a little nervous about going with the color but I love the idea of the old school look. Plus my JT is Gobi so I’ll be rocking the brownie look with matching dash 😜
Jeep Gladiator Anyone remove the carpet? 5D58CB11-0303-4F6A-99DB-51EEC79D11E5
That looks awesome!