Sponsored

Anyone running 35’s on stock rims with wheel spacers?

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Looking to see if anyone is running 35” tires with their stock rims and wheel spacers? If so, any pics or feedback on the setup? I’m thinking about doing this on a stock JTR and want to see how it would look.
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
It would look great. I had that setup on one of my JKs, and I recently installed some on a Wrangler 392 with 37s.

3E4F592A-BC3B-461D-B00B-CD9CDB39A002.png

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to see if anyone is running 35” tires with their stock rims and wheel spacers? If so, any pics or feedback on the setup? I’m thinking about doing this on a stock JTR and want to see how it would look.
Contemplating the same thing with 1.75 inch spacers on my JTO on 35s with stock Overland wheels. Not that I need them, but more for aesthetics. Did you ever go that route yet? If so pics? Trying to get an idea of the look as well.

I'd also like to hear from those who've done this on if they've had any negative effects from the spacer such as uneven tire wear etc?

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I ran wheel spacers on my JK for over 10 years without any issue. If someone had given me the Jeep without telling me it had spacers I would have never known. Just don''t cheap out on them...I had Spidertrax.

I am getting ready to put 35inch tires on my JTR and keeping stock rims. If I have issues I will also go with wheel spacers.
Sponsored