Sponsored

Anyone running the JKS 3.5 inch lift kit.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Kind of makes me question my purchase now. I didn't get the arms just the relocation bracket. Other than the arms how has the lift been?
Other that the adjustable arm bushings, it’s been great. I love the springs. My original setup had longer lower front fixed arms, and the others were stock oem. When I swapped the rear driveshaft, I went with rear adjustables. When I decided I wanted alignment and caster adjustment, I swapped the fronts. They’re now all adjustable. The rears lasted 9 months or so. The front lowers started to fail in just over one month. I still like the lift, but would choose different adjustable control arms.
Sponsored

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
Other that the adjustable arm bushings, it’s been great. I love the springs. My original setup had longer lower front fixed arms, and the others were stock oem. When I swapped the rear driveshaft, I went with rear adjustables. When I decided I wanted alignment and caster adjustment, I swapped the fronts. They’re now all adjustable. The rears lasted 9 months or so. The front lowers started to fail in just over one month. I still like the lift, but would choose different adjustable control arms.

Good to know thanks for posting up. I'll likely go Clayton or Metal Cloak when the time comes. Did the fixed arms also fail or just the adjustables?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know thanks for posting up. I'll likely go Clayton or Metal Cloak when the time comes. Did the fixed arms also fail or just the adjustables?
Just the adjustables. The arms are super strong, I think much stronger than metal cloak and clayton. It was a bushing issue. They claim it’s been resolved. I’ll know soon enough, as the replacements were installed last Monday.

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I liked the springs when paired with the Fox 2.0 shocks. Trackbar is great, drop brackets were great. Everybody seems to like their disconnects, the only downside is having to cut a bracket on the axle that is not reversible.