Good job!Found it...will have to pull the wiring out later today when I have more time.
It was certainly active, as when I was moving it around, it would flash from green to red.
![]()
![]()
As a customer, you don't, but the dealerships use them for ongoing sales and marketing, AND they mark them up and try to make YOU pay for them plus profit. That's the point of the thread.Every new car now days has tracking built in. You Dont need this thing
I think you misunderstood the government part of this. The government is pushing to force dealers to stop the extra add on charges for equipment consumers didn't want or ask for. Lobbyists for the auto industry have stopped the FTC from implementing these changes in July. So it's the lobbyists and not a deep state conspiracyWith the push of the federal government to mandate tracking technology to be put in vehicles
I do not know if you follow the FARGO tv series, but the current season has one of of the characters being a owner/manager of a KIA dealership and you can hear them briefly in one scene plugging the "Trucoat" on the dealership PA system.

I think you misunderstood the complexity of the implications made by the quoted post.I think you misunderstood the government part of this. The government is pushing to force dealers to stop the extra add on charges for equipment consumers didn't want or ask for. Lobbyists for the auto industry have stopped the FTC from implementing these changes in July. So it's the lobbyists and not a deep state conspiracy![]()
Season 5 was one of, if not the best season ever!I do not know if you follow the FARGO tv series, but the current season has one of of the characters being a owner/manager of a KIA dealership and you can hear them briefly in one scene plugging the "Trucoat" on the dealership PA system.![]()
I do not know if you follow the FARGO tv series, but the current season has one of of the characters being a owner/manager of a KIA dealership and you can hear them briefly in one scene plugging the "Trucoat" on the dealership PA system.![]()
Seasons 1,2,3 and 5.I haven't watched the series. I'm going to have to check it out.
I have no doubt that there is a group pushing this but that's called greed and it's what makes the world go round but I don't trade in rumor until it's fact.and it's not government mandated.
The next step for Apex and others like them would be to lobby government to make the devices mandatory, and then they can work directly with the vehicle manufacturers with more profits
username checks outWith the push of the federal government to mandate tracking technology to be put in vehicles to "detect driver impairment and disable the vehicle in that scenario. ", I would just bet companies like Apex are certainly lobbying to get these types of laws in place, as it will guarantee a life long market demand for their technology.
No, thank you...I've had my share of tyrannical government throughout my life. I want less of this crap, not more.