April 2020 rebate???

boltnut

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Business Owner
Well, I got one...glad I did ..it is a great product...especially in Florida. I will see if I get my $200 or not, I ordered before the switch...however my rebate form was mailed in on the exact date they cut the rebate....so who knows. I will be upset.

That said, I tend to agree they are overpriced....but then again while I have used alot of Bestop products they have always felt overpriced to me. They must have a pretty good profit margin on their stuff. I mean look at the price of the fabric doors w/uppers. Kinda nuts for what they are.

Also, not entirely sure what to think of their reluctance to market new products for JL/JT...like retractable sunshade, Core doors, etc. I guess 10+ years worth of JKs and older keeps them going.
You already received it? I was told they are on backorder.

Advertisement

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Finally received mine .... installed last night and I think it's great. Well worth the money IMO. My initial impression is that it is a well made product.

Bestop did seem a bit disorganized ... I never received a shipping confirmation after I was contacted for "verification" ... and it required three phone calls to get it moving. I get a sense that they might be working remotely, which can create a disconnect internally.... if that being the case.

Would I buy again ... yep. Any rebate will be icing on the cake.

Bestop

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Finally received mine .... installed last night and I think it's great. Well worth the money IMO. My initial impression is that it is a well made product.

Bestop did seem a bit disorganized ... I never received a shipping confirmation after I was contacted for "verification" ... and it required three phone calls to get it moving. I get a sense that they might be working remotely, which can create a disconnect internally.... if that being the case.

Would I buy again ... yep. Any rebate will be icing on the cake.
I'm glad you're happy with the product. Sorry for any sense of disorganization. You are correct, we are working remotely and it comes with challenges for sure.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

keorr1

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Bestop team,
Any chance you can assist with an earlier ship date?
I ordered one April 22nd through Northridge4X4. They informed me yesterday that the top was on back order and would not ship until Mid June from Bestop. Any help would be most appreciated.

Bestop

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Bestop team,
Any chance you can assist with an earlier ship date?
I ordered one April 22nd through Northridge4X4. They informed me yesterday that the top was on back order and would not ship until Mid June from Bestop. Any help would be most appreciated.
I'm sorry, Kevin, but in this scenario there is nothing I can do to speed up your ship date.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

keorr1

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Fully understand Lee and appreciate your efforts.

The April Big One $200 rebate needs to be submitted by 5/30/2020 and requires the Box UPC code to submit with the paperwork. Since the top is not shipping until after the 5/30 deadline, what do I need to do to be able to take advantage of the rebate? Are you providing extensions or written assurances?
Thanks, Kevin

Attachments

Bestop

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Fully understand Lee and appreciate your efforts.

The April Big One $200 rebate needs to be submitted by 5/30/2020 and requires the Box UPC code to submit with the paperwork. Since the top is not shipping until after the 5/30 deadline, what do I need to do to be able to take advantage of the rebate? Are you providing extensions or written assurances?
Thanks, Kevin
Hey Kevin,
Great question. Thanks for asking.
We are aware that this is going to be a situation for several people. First off, thank you for being patient while we get your product to you. Second, we will absolutely make arrangements for people in this situation but I need to ask that you contact our Customer Service team and coordinate with them. Their number is 800-845-3567 and are in the office between 8am-5pm Mountain Monday through Friday.

Thanks!
Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
With rebate changes, pandemic, shipping delays, manufacturing delays, original UPC issues, etc. problems will occasionally happen. I've been working with Bestop Customer Service to straighten out a rebate for the twill Sunrider I bought at the end of last February.

Please be patient and polite with them and it should go smoother for everyone. In my experience the CS team has very responsive via email, no hold times on the phone, and seem very reasonable. CS isn't an easy job.

Great product.