AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
Update.
The battery system checked out good, diagnosis is the wiring harness that runs from battery to the brains, something about being too close to the exhaust and to replace it the body comes off the frame. Will give update on the repair as received. The other good news is I did not unlock the seatbelt and open the door while backing up to trigger the autopark safety feature, just lucky it happened in my driveway instead of on the trails or highway.
Thats sounds like a 5 minute job the dealer does every other day... nothing to be concerned about.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
JSCAN and Tazer JL cannot disable "auto park".
I could be mistaken then. I may have had my seat belt on. Will double check when I get off work.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah, went out at lunch and double checked. Auto Park is still there. Have to get going more than a slow crawl and it then engages.

I was fiddling with Jscan a few days ago doing my tire size change and the seat belt reminder turn off and must have confused the Park Sense stuff for Auto Park.

Chilli

First Name
Wolfgang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLADIATOR RUBICON
Occupation
RETIRED
I never dreamed any Jeep could have these issues.
Or could it be the new age drivers. . . . .wait, I'm over 75 & have these problems things happening & not in my Jeep.

Should have never traded my YJ

OP
OP
JT LIFE

JT LIFE

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Eco Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Final update, jeep warranty repaired the melted wires and double wrapped with heat shield material. Will post up any issues with 5he repair.
Sponsored