Aux Switch Custom Labels

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I like the look of the Brother P-Touch labels (black with white lettering). Looks just like the stock type set to Small Size - Normal Width. Of course at night they are same as stock lettering and don't glow or illumiate but look good.
Sponsored

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
I just used my label maker

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I had pixie decals print up a couple for me, he even included the KC logo on the three I'm using for lights and ARB on the one for the compressor. Even included a 2nd set in case I fvcked up the install

Kulahpac

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just thought I'd throw this out there. I've been in contact with StickerFab. He makes aux label stickers for some other vehicles. He actually purchased an aux button panel to start working on creating something for us. He's actually working on a way to create us stickers that can illuminate with the light under the button. It will require scraping the black paint off the button where the current text is. I've attached a few pics of what he sent me and will keep you all up to date as I get updated.

Happy Jeeping đź‘Ť

received_705659337395749.jpeg

received_618531199227549.jpeg

received_931543277709820.jpeg

received_524286482717059.jpeg

Redruby

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
What’s wrong with using an Avery label with fluorescent ink?

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Interested.

Sponsored

rnovia80

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 grand cherokee
Occupation
signs graphics vinyl lettering
i just printed out a set but its not working the way i wanted it to. i was using white vinyl and printing the black background thinking the white lettering will let the light from the switch glow through. it does a little bit but u can kinda see the AUX 2 shining through.

I might try printing on a glow in the dark vinyl and see how it works. i did see some that said if charged for 5 minutes will glow for 10 hours but idk how well that will work.

Coldtoes

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon - Hyrdro Blue
i just printed out a set but its not working the way i wanted it to. i was using white vinyl and printing the black background thinking the white lettering will let the light from the switch glow through. it does a little bit but u can kinda see the AUX 2 shining through.

I might try printing on a glow in the dark vinyl and see how it works. i did see some that said if charged for 5 minutes will glow for 10 hours but idk how well that will work.
Your efforts are appreciated.
previous posts mentioned scraping off the paint to have a solid white background to shine the light through. This may be the only feasible way to get a solid/clean backlight. That is alittle outside my comfort zone to do to my new truck, but I suppose I could replace the switch covers… in fact perhaps that’s the way I would do it. Buy replacement switch button covers, and scrape those keeping my original so I could undo it if desired….
Sponsored