Sponsored

Best Mud Flaps?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Looking for front and rear mud flaps. I have AMP Power Step running boards and running on 37 x 12.5 with 2.5 Mopar/Fox lift. What mud flaps are the best with consideration to the running boards and tire size?
Sponsored

Ankh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '10 commander
Occupation
Steel
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2021 high altitude. Weather tech says they dont make them for this model yet. Is the H.A. that different from an overland?

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Just installed rokblokz today on my rubicon. No feedback yet, but they are beefy and I anticipate performance on that—solid mounts.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
Not to hijack the thread but is anyone running a soft/flexible mud flap? I just want to avoid ripping off my fender by catching a rigid plastic flap on an obstacle.

Sponsored

Gossamer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Service
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed rokblokz today on my rubicon. No feedback yet, but they are beefy and I anticipate performance on that—solid mounts.
Have had RB - XL on mine since before this last winter. Happy with them.

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Not to hijack the thread but is anyone running a soft/flexible mud flap? I just want to avoid ripping off my fender by catching a rigid plastic flap on an obstacle.
I run Nyracord rubber front flaps on my JKR because it is my off-road vehicle, and I was worried about the same thing. I made them from a set of semi-truck flaps I got from NAPA. They are mounted to the inner fenders, which are a lot less robust than on the JT. They are super flexible and do a great job off road, but they do tend to 'sail' a little on the highway.

For my Gladiator, I just ordered the Rokblokz because it won't see the hard-core off roading that my JK sees. However, it would be fairly easy to make a similar set of flaps for the JT.

Jeep Gladiator Best Mud Flaps? 1624031535162

metalry101

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator, '18 JK Rubicon, '17 Sienna
Occupation
Stay at home dad w/ 2 part time gigs
I run Rokblokz on mine too. They come off easily if needed to for technical terrain, but they are flexible enough to give if they hit something.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
I run Nyracord rubber front flaps on my JKR because it is my off-road vehicle, and I was worried about the same thing. I made them from a set of semi-truck flaps I got from NAPA. They are mounted to the inner fenders, which are a lot less robust than on the JT. They are super flexible and do a great job off road, but they do tend to 'sail' a little on the highway.

For my Gladiator, I just ordered the Rokblokz because it won't see the hard-core off roading that my JK sees. However, it would be fairly easy to make a similar set of flaps for the JT.

Jeep Gladiator Best Mud Flaps? 1624031535162
Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Buckeye Gladiator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
I have a 2021 high altitude. Weather tech says they dont make them for this model yet. Is the H.A. that different from an overland?
It looks like you have Rock Rails. I bet the Weathertech model for the Rubicon would fit. Do you have the rear rockrails?

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland
The gentleman Alex from RealTruck can probably help you out with Weathertechs if you're interested. Lots of people here seem to like them and not as pricey as some others.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
The gentleman Alex from RealTruck can probably help you out with Weathertechs if you're interested. Lots of people here seem to like them and not as pricey as some others.
I believe their rear flaps don't work with some models like the Sport S Max Tow
Sponsored