Sponsored

Best place to sell my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave?

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I used Vroom, they offered me more than anyone. They’re okay, but they’re also a pain in the ass to deal with. It took them nearly 2 weeks to send me a title form to transfer, they had only my name and not my wife. I called them and after a 20 minute wait they tell me to just have my wife sign next to me and they’ll fill it in. 4 days goes by and I get some email saying it’s wrong and they’ll send another one. They tossed this in at the end…

“Please drop it at your nearest FedEx by the end of day, or we will have to close out your deal.”

So I call and one rep says it’s not valid because it took too long for them to receive it. It took 4 days for them to send it to me and get it back. I told him there’s no way, he puts me on hold forever and says that’s the issue. I called back, the next rep says it has nothing to do with how long it took to get back, just the way it was signed.

I’m reading this like wtf? I haven’t done anything wrong here, don’t be telling me to hurry up or you’ll cancel on me. So they send me another form, I send it back, all good. 3-4 goes by for pickup, I called the company and told them I would not be home on a weekend. They scheduled me anyways for that weekend, I had to reschedule. The guy calls me a few days later and says he will call me later for pickup. Then he doesn’t call me at all and I had to call him to which he told me, “the other order isn’t ready for pickup so we’ll do it another day,” after I sat at home all morning. Finally they pick it up and I get paid, perfect.

2 months go by and they send me ANOTHER TITLE FORM! The exact same one I’ve now signed and sent back 2 times before this. I couldn’t believe it, I’m glad I took they money but they’re disorganized.
Sponsored

Tga713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jtr 3 pedals
I recently sold my stock 2020 rubicon. I submitted offer request to carmax, vroom, carvana, and kbb instant cash offer. Prices varied by $3000, KBB was the highest. KBB gave me two dealers I could take it to. I took it to the first dealer to contact me which was also closest to my house. They verified everything I put in KBB about condition and mileage. A little bit of paperwork, check in my hand, and out the door and back home with beer in my hand in 20mins. Sold it for $8500(3k more than MSRP) more than I paid two years and 15k miles ago. Probably could have made a little more by shopping around or selling private party but didn't want to deal with the hassle.

Sponge60

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Putter outer of fire
Just a personal observation from a few years of experience. Selling to a private party can be a challenge. Pretty sure your JT is worth more than a new stock one, but few folks can strike a check for the whole amount. Most lenders won't consider add-ons in what they'll finance privately, whereas a dealer can usually get it financed. But a built, sharp looking JT shouldn't be too hard to sell. Good luck.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I've had good luck with KBB Instant Cash Offer. Sold two cars through there in the past few months. Offered more than carvana and carmax.

KBB aren't the buyers though. They just link you up with dealerships that do less fuckaround and are willing to buy a car without you buying one too.

Had dealerships (pre discovering KBBICO) offer me 13000 and 2500 for vehicles I sold to KBBICO dealerships for 19000 and 3900.

Bmcfunk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
I just sold mine to carmax and did really well. It seemed too good to be true. I checked a couple places then drove to local carmax and they were 2k over everyone else. The employee I dealt with said she can’t keep a truck on the lot longer than a week.

Sponsored

irrelevantgoals

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Just went to Kelly blue book to see what I can get for a 21 Mojave. it said ineligible for cash offer.🤔🤔🤔🤔

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Sub’d

might be getting sent overseas, and was told my gladiator couldnt go. 🤦🏻‍♂️ its sell it or storage it i guess.
Sponsored