Best seat covers for the Gladiator?

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
With their lead time, hopefully you will be getting them in the next couple weeks!
I talked to them last week and they are sending some samples of color, material that I am interested in. I just want the rear, for dogs, but I want it to kind of come close to my Mojave cloth, because I really like the looks of mine.

Please let us know how you like them and how hard they are to install. I watched a Northridge video, looks like a job!
Got them last week, but just started to get them on today (damn 10" of snow). Really like them! Fit and finish are top notch! I do like the added usefulness of the Bartact Molle straps however. So I'd say they still have that on the PRP's:

Bartact vs. PRP
Installation=They're both a chore so no clear winner
Fit/Quality=Bartact and PRP are equally nice
Cleaning=Have to go with PRP and the marine vinyl
Functionality=Bartact and the molle straps win this one
Looks=This one is subjective, but I love the sutomization of the PRP's. Get whatever colors you want!

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? Annotation (33)
Sponsored

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Thanks for your write up and pics!
They look great!

Vincent

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
So, I just went against the grain. Have worked construction since '86 and Carhartt duck material has stood the test of time.

I just ordered the CoverCraft Carhartt precision fit in gray. Won't see them until January and I'll give my .02 on them then.
Any updates on the Carhartt's?

Sponsored

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
I ended up getting the Diver Down seat covers in tan to cover my cloth tan seats, they must have had some in stock because it shipped next day after I ordered.

Fitment is a bit loose, I would have liked something that was a bit more fitted but they do the job of protecting the original cloth from stains!

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Bantam. Good luck installing the rear. The Jk isn’t the same as the JT as far as fitment (I had trek armor and marathons). The rears are a PITA to install. It took me 3.5 hours and it still doesn’t fit to my liking. For now it’s acceptable but I will be redoing the rear fitment in the future.

FA8BEB57-1A83-4FCE-BD3E-EDE964D10BE6.jpeg

0030B5B9-C1E0-4667-B180-95325CEAC92C.jpeg

128BA0E6-B255-430F-9856-34A0BD9CB20E.jpeg

Bantam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
@DeezJT What made the rear so much more difficult? And where is the fitment on the back lacking? They were a PITA installing the JKU just because they were so snug, I’m a little bummed hearing the quality might not be there anymore.

Also planning on doing Kryptek and black, but reverse from yours so the camo is on the inside part. Like the look.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Bantam Bartact told me that they are not doing customs at the moment so u might want to pre purchase so they’ll have material ready on their next run. My center console cover and visor will be 4 months until they start doing it again.

The hardest part of the install is the rear left side bottom seats... once you remove the middle seat belt, there is a pocket where the buckle lies, and the seat cover is also separated in that same area. So your going to have to snug one at a time blindly since there is no access to pull the Bartact material from the bottom. It took me numerous attempts to the point I was gonna give up, but was able to do it.

my hands are so sore, and I was wearing gloves.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
@Bantam. Good luck installing the rear. The Jk isn’t the same as the JT as far as fitment (I had trek armor and marathons). The rears are a PITA to install. It took me 3.5 hours and it still doesn’t fit to my liking. For now it’s acceptable but I will be redoing the rear fitment in the future.

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 128BA0E6-B255-430F-9856-34A0BD9CB20E

Jeep Gladiator Best seat covers for the Gladiator? 128BA0E6-B255-430F-9856-34A0BD9CB20E

I just a few minutes ago ordered the regular black & red ones for my Firecracker JT.. And then I searched here looking to see if anyone had a backorder status for them & saw your kryptek ones & immediately got buyers remorse.. Those are flat out Sexy.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@bastage I was going to purchase Marathon seat covers because of their cordura fabric and Kryptec colors. Before I made the order for Marathon, I called Bartact and they did offer Kryptec Typhon. I made the order without any hesitation. It took a about 2 months though.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
@bastage I was going to purchase Marathon seat covers because of their cordura fabric and Kryptec colors. Before I made the order for Marathon, I called Bartact and they did offer Kryptec Typhon. I made the order without any hesitation. It took a about 2 months though.
I wouldn't even of thought of calling first.. I did email though to ask how far the backorder is.. if its far I am going to cancel the order (ordered through 4wd.com because of a coupon saving about 80 bucks) & then call them to order with the Kryptek instead of black. Probably get my trucks name put on it instead of the Bartact logo too.

TAUPEK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR SPORT 2006 LJ 1972 CHEVY BLAZER
I went with a saddle blanket style for the fronts. very durable and comfortable. gofia.com
Sponsored