Sponsored

Best, stock-looking and reasonably priced LED front lighting upgrade?

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Sorry all, I thought they were the Auxbeam ones it was Beamtech brand when I looked back at my Amazon history but those are the ones and they are the same ones in the picture and the ones I currently have installed. I provided a link. My mistake on the which brand it was, been 2yrs since I bought them

BEAMTECH H13 LED Headlight Bulb, S1 Series 10000LM 50W Quiet No Fan CSP Chips Conversion Kit Fanless Cool White All in One Plug N Play Halogen Replacement https://a.co/d/h7XwmtA
Funny, I said auxbeam as well for some reason... These are the ones I used.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Funny, I said auxbeam as well for some reason... These are the ones I used.
I think you probably looked at the Auxbeam ones like I did. I was between the Auxbeam and Beamtech but ultimately bought the Beamtech because someone already had them installed. Originally I had the Hikari ones I had bought from a forum member for $20. They lasted a little over a year but one side started flickering. I was going to go back with the Hikari ones but I didn't like the fact they had the fans built in so I chose the Beamtech ones in the end. Over 2yrs now and no issues. Worth the $30 I paid for them.

Chaos Theory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I have the Diode Dynamics elite max. I like them, however had I known the total cost of purchase/installation, and the other issues (needed Taser to make them work) along with the fact that you basically need to remove the fenders to adjust them ... I probably would have passed.

Eeeckman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
If you get a lot of wet snow the halogens may be the best bet to be able to see while the snow pile into the front end. There are modest upgrade bulbs.
I'll second this one - When driving in Washington's thick snowfall at night in the mountains, I have to physically brush off my stock LED headlights evey three to five miles because they do not generate enough heat to keep the headlights clear and it gets hard to see in the dark.

Silverator

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music
I opted to give the Beamtech's a shot as I'm spending thousands on other higher priority upgrades right now. Will see how they shake out. $45 is not a bad gamble.....

Sponsored

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I have the Diode Dynamics elite max. I like them, however had I known the total cost of purchase/installation, and the other issues (needed Taser to make them work) along with the fact that you basically need to remove the fenders to adjust them ... I probably would have passed.
Any of the headlight replacements that require tapping into the turn signal will require getting under the fender because that's where the signal wires are. I had the morimoto DRLs and that was the same way. Kind of a pain but you can do all that with only removing the liner.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I also bought Beamtechs based on Asian Voldemort's recommendation. I had a much different experience than the rest of you. Not constant flashing, but occasional, with the final straw being following my wife somewhere and her calling me mid drive asking me to turn my highbeams off in a less than pleased tone. That's when I switched to Diode Dynamics.
Sponsored