Sponsored

Best, stock-looking and reasonably priced LED front lighting upgrade?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Bulbs are lot more advanced now than they use to be and the right ones have a really good cutoff and do not scatter light if adjusted properly. I have auxbeam led bulbs in mine and they look great and have really good cutoff and light output that doesn't blind on coming drivers. I use to be a no no for doing leds in a halogen housing but after seeing a number of jeeps running them locally I was sold that they are way better now than they use to be.

MVIMG_20200313_211155.jpg

MVIMG_20200313_212614.jpg
Sponsored

glassjawkid32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Offroadledbars.com has a set for 350 or dv8 sells knock off factory style lights for under 700. I'll be going flex era 3 for my fogs when I get my motobilt crusher mounted up.

RubiNewbCB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 07 Mustang GT, 05 Hoe, 90 Fox body 393W
Occupation
USN Seabee (1994-2021Ret.) / Current status DoD Contractor
I have Audexen from Amazon. The look is very similar to factory LED. 145$ with the current coupon on Amazon.
I can send you pictures of my setup

AUDEXEN 7 Inch Led Headlights DOT Approved Round Headlight with DRL Low Beam and High Beam Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK JKU LJ CJ TJ 1997-2018 Headlamps - Exclusive Patent (Black) https://a.co/d/cfruwk1

Jeep Gladiator Best, stock-looking and reasonably priced LED front lighting upgrade? MVIMG_20200313_212614
Did they require an adapter since they're 7in vs 9in?

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I've been running the Oracle Bi-Ocluar for some time now and they have worked very well at a reasonable price

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Bulbs are lot more advanced now than they use to be and the right ones have a really good cutoff and do not scatter light if adjusted properly. I have auxbeam led bulbs in mine and they look great and have really good cutoff and light output that doesn't blind on coming drivers. I use to be a no no for doing leds in a halogen housing but after seeing a number of jeeps running them locally I was sold that they are way better now than they use to be.

Jeep Gladiator Best, stock-looking and reasonably priced LED front lighting upgrade? MVIMG_20200313_212614

Until I put in the DD headlights I had been running auxbeam bulbs for over a year. I was actually pretty pleased with them and I never got flashed. They had a surprisingly good cutoff.

And of course they were worlds better than the shitty halogens. I don't know what it is about fca but both the gladiator and my previous ram 2500 halogens were the worst headlights I can recall having.

The high beams didn't do much and I was starting to see flickering, which is mostly why I decided to upgrade.
I'd been looking for oem led for awhile, but they are expensive even used.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Until I put in the DD headlights I had been running auxbeam bulbs for over a year. I was actually pretty pleased with them and I never got flashed. They had a surprisingly good cutoff.

And of course they were worlds better than the shitty halogens. I don't know what it is about fca but both the gladiator and my previous ram 2500 halogens were the worst headlights I can recall having.

The high beams didn't do much and I was starting to see flickering, which is mostly why I decided to upgrade.
I'd been looking for oem led for awhile, but they are expensive even used.
Yeah they are a lot better than I thought they would be and I don't get flashed either. Had mine installed for about 2 years now and they have been solid

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
For the price I definitely should have just gotten a new set lol, but I caught a good sale on the headlights.

I was also shopping for a small light bar that would have been at least $300-400 anyway.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator

Mojave20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave

Which auxbeams did you use?

Sponsored

Klicht87

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Veteran/DoD Program Analyst
I just purchased the Oracle Oculus BiLEDs and they work pretty well. No complaints

20230328_190032.jpg

20230331_062647.jpg

Brahmajoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Law
I have Audexen from Amazon. The look is very similar to factory LED. 145$ with the current coupon on Amazon.
I can send you pictures of my setup

AUDEXEN 7 Inch Led Headlights DOT Approved Round Headlight with DRL Low Beam and High Beam Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK JKU LJ CJ TJ 1997-2018 Headlamps - Exclusive Patent (Black) https://a.co/d/cfruwk1

Jeep Gladiator Best, stock-looking and reasonably priced LED front lighting upgrade? 20230331_062647
You need the 9 inch bracket for these correct?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Which auxbeams did you use?
Sorry all, I thought they were the Auxbeam ones it was Beamtech brand when I looked back at my Amazon history but those are the ones and they are the same ones in the picture and the ones I currently have installed. I provided a link. My mistake on the which brand it was, been 2yrs since I bought them

BEAMTECH H13 LED Headlight Bulb, S1 Series 10000LM 50W Quiet No Fan CSP Chips Conversion Kit Fanless Cool White All in One Plug N Play Halogen Replacement https://a.co/d/h7XwmtA