Sponsored

Cell phone holder?

Synctheship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 XJ, 17 Titan SV King Cab, 21 JTRD
Ram mounts dash rail system, with a magsafe charger/mount for city driving. Standard ram mounts phone spring retention mount for trail use. Also have a ram mount ball on the left most screw/hole for the passenger dash handle. Works well.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have the Bullitpoint. It works well supports dash can and one more spot for the passenger.

Phone mount.JPG

JoeyD

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I used these.
https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-WizGear-Universal-Swift-snap-Technology/dp/B0773F8S74/
To attach I use "GORILLA HEAVY DUTY MOUNTING TAPE", in gray the clear doesn't seem to work as well for some reason. Don't use foam tape it'll just rip apart.

I like this because I can put the phone exactly where I want it and is cheap compared to some of the other options. Plus I hate having to clamp the phone. Magnetic seems to work great for me. It help up while off roading and while on trails. But can be knocked off if you bump it or if you really hit a hard bump at speed.

Sponsored

Haywire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
CMM Offroad has several options. I have the passenger grab rail ball/Ram combo, great setup.

Outside Reality Check

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Toyota 4Runner LTD
Occupation
Surgical Technologist
Vehicle Showcase
CMM Offroad has several options. I have the passenger grab rail ball/Ram combo, great setup.
I agree. CMM Offroad grab rail set up keeps the phone in a position that does not impair any vent, screen, button or forward view. Keeps it close to the USB too. Very adjustable.

Bruce2021

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
67 design phone holder. Completely American made. A bit expensive, but awesome quality. They have 2 styles, individual ball mounts, or rail mount systems. I chose ball mount style to keep the dash storage bin.

Dakota Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Gladiator Willys 3.0 Eco Diesel
Occupation
Pro Snipe Hunter
Bullet point dash mounted…. No screwing around and rock solid build quality. Worth every penny.

Sponsored

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
I just plug it in to android auto and place my phone between the 4 wheel drive selector and the gear shifter.

No need for a holder to see my phone. It's all displayed in the truck display.
Until you hit a bump and it gets stuck between your seat and the center console and you can never get that shit back because it’s a black hole in there.

SFC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited Sport, 2000 XJ Cherokee

jeepin48

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland 3.0L
Occupation
Engineer
I made mine from sheet metal. It is like the Proclip but all metal and nonadjustable. It holds the phone very securely and I don't have to worry about the ball slipping. I use it to run google maps while the stereo display is for rear view camera on the camper.

Jeep Gladiator Cell phone holder? 20210802_195542

Last edited:

MASS_JT

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I did the Ram Mount track, ball, and x-grip phone holder. It’s solid and the track has room for more mounts. Easy install.
Sponsored