First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR - 2018 BMW 430i
Occupation
Retired
Great job, and thank you for the tips. Have the same lift and trying to muster up the courage to do it along with a buddy in the driveway. Did you up grade your Tie rod or drag link?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JBahr

JBahr

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Stingray Gray
Occupation
Sales
Great job, and thank you for the tips. Have the same lift and trying to muster up the courage to do it along with a buddy in the driveway. Did you up grade your Tie rod or drag link?
I did not do anything with the tie rod or drag link. I do not typically do any rock crawling or high speed stuff. The truck is simply built to get me to some remote areas for hunting and camping purposes. I figured those upgrades would be overkill for me.

I did end up replacing the fox shocks. A few were blown at 30K miles. A little disappointed with the quality there. Switched to Falcon fast adjusts.

svc707

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Hello,

Im trying to decide if i want to stick to the clayton provided springs or go with the 3.5 rears and the 2.5 fronts. I see you have a winch and RSI cap so we are pretty close to having the same daily weight. But I also have a full awning on one side and an 8 gallon water tank on the other side plus roof rack on my rsi cap. Is your vehicle sitting level front to back or is there still some rake in the rear?

OP
OP
JBahr

JBahr

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Stingray Gray
Occupation
Sales
I used the springs from the Clayton kit but added a 3/4" spacer to the rear to account for the topper/roof rack + 4 Gallons of Fuel. It has a slight rake forward.