Sponsored

COVID-19 Stories

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
blames hospitals and frontline healthcare workers for being too needy when he tweets like a coward while lives are lost... yeah this is political because the Liar in Chief values his stocks and profits over US citizen's lives...
Sponsored

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Most likely the President of the US states just delivered yesterday the finest address to the nation ever from a President and Nancy an her Press poc only find fault with a truth most likely because they are so full of what ? Well; it is or is it ? Their right to be, but what, " the Mother Nature doesn't give a shit" about them or their though t about rights to be alive or a fucken thing ? !
LOL, Trumps grade school speeches that breakdown into bullying will never go down in history as a great speech. It did not reassure, comfort, or inspire. So what was so great about the liar in Chief's speech that would put it up there with Kennedy's "Ask not what your country can do for you..." or FDR "The only thing we have to fear..."?

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
Well I didn't even read through the thread; just went to the end....shit show as expected. Why no rage for the country responsible for this? CHINA They are loving all of this and are more than willing to kill off some of their own to get what they want: Economic failures and fear

ucijeepguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, LJ,
Well I didn't even read through the thread; just went to the end....shit show as expected. Why no rage for the country responsible for this? CHINA They are loving all of this and are more than willing to kill off some of their own to get what they want: Economic failures and fear
You say blame China like they're responsible for our failed leaders. The idiots in the white house had intelligence as early as december saying this would be bad and do not treat it simply like the flu. There was time to prepare, he chose to enrichen himself and his buddies at the expense of your families health and life.

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
You say blame China like they're responsible for our failed leaders. The idiots in the white house had intelligence as early as december saying this would be bad and do not treat it simply like the flu. There was time to prepare, he chose to enrichen himself and his buddies at the expense of your families health and life.
That right there....is blind hatred.

Perspective.....needed. What about W.H.O. failures? What about China lying and destroying and hiding evidence of the virus? .....and not the first time with bugs coming out of there? What about a full lack of understanding of what the virus can do? Blaming the orange man and our leaders doesn't make things go away. Factually speaking both parties, both left and right are to blame but I still will place blame for thousands of lives lost and the potential collapse of economies to one place and one regime. Cutting all reliance to China is the answer. Everything else will pass with time, logic and unity of a nation. Quit being a victim of the media's divide and conquer tactics/messaging.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ucijeepguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, LJ,
That right there....is blind hatred.

Perspective.....needed. What about W.H.O. failures? What about China lying and destroying and hiding evidence of the virus? .....and not the first time with bugs coming out of there? What about a full lack of understanding of what the virus can do? Blaming the orange man and our leaders doesn't make things go away. Factually speaking both parties, both left and right are to blame but I still will place blame for thousands of lives lost and the potential collapse of economies to one place and one regime. Cutting all reliance to China is the answer. Everything else will pass with time, logic and unity of a nation. Quit being a victim of the media's divide and conquer tactics.
Who fired the pandemic experts? Who didnt listen to intelligence experts? We cant do much about China lying, but if we are not listening to our own intelligence agence and heading their words, we are just as culpable for our failures as they are for theirs. Fact is the orange man and his team of idiots are going to go down in history with their epic mislandling of this crises.

I think we are going to see a lot of companies leave china for this very reason, they cant control their diseases, they too much control their property and lack of reliability for outside companies. We were already starting to see a shift due to the trade war.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
So 4 days ago we were at about 10,000 per day new cases, now we're at about 20k / day.
upload_2020-3-28_20-42-35.png

So my guess of 20-30k per day in 3-4 days was close-ish.

2.6X per 4 days, Easter Sunday instead of churches full (Trump's hope), we'd have almost 6 Million cases of sick people.
Lets all pray/cross fingers that what we've done is enough to "FLATTEN THAT CURVE".
upload_2020-3-28_20-49-12.png
That website is just a recorder. University of Washington is running the prediction website http://covid19.healthdata.org/projections of course the metric is deaths per days, beds per day, or ventilators per day but you can see the curve

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Well: My educated opinion on the graph is; it is doubling every 5-6 days. That tells me that by May it will have doubled from mid April or it will have cut in half by May or it may be slightly up or slightly down or it may be completely gone except for the occasional sniffles of Allergies mix wid it. Everyone will be immune of not immune and the thing may have mutated and back killing snakes and creepy stuff and the song birds will come back.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Why no rage for the country responsible for this? CHINA
We should blame God for creating fish, somebody in China got it from a fish market I heard.......Umm, no. :puke:

If Falken calls me and says there have been rising cases of Wildpeaks exploding while driving at highway speeds:jk:, and I say, "No big deal, won't happen to my Wildpeaks, i'll drive slower than highway speeds and my tires DO EXPLODE and I crash and kill a class of sunday school kids on the side of the road, I'M THE A$$HOLE." (no this comparison isn't apples to apples)
I should have headed the warning and done more to protect myself and others from exploding tires.

Our world is way too interconnected now to blame the origin country. :whew: Before they even knew what was going on there were probably infected people in 30 countries, NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW. We still don't know about all the asymptomatic people out there.

Obama Administration warned of this:rain:, Bill Gates warned of this:rain:, OUTBREAK came out in 1995!!!:turkey:, We knew about this January 4th. :angry:

The USA was SLOW to react.

:idea: We should stockpile medical equipment and upgrade our pandemic survival guide for the next time this happens, if this one doesn't kill us all first, (no i don't think that will actually happen.)

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
BTW, she is more credible than any of the tripe posted by Rocksalt.
Sponsored