First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
At least Honda is reliable.
I saw your other post ... you need to provide more details on your situation. Go to any auto forum and you will see similar stories. It just sucks when your are on the receiving end. I bought a KTM Adventure Bike that spent it's first month back at the dealer ... been great ever since.

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
I saw your other post ... you need to provide more details on your situation. Go to any auto forum and you will see similar stories. It just sucks when your are on the receiving end. I bought a KTM Adventure Bike that spent it's first month back at the dealer ... been great ever since.
My biggest frustration is the dealerships and jeep customer care have let me down. Both jeep cares and dealership told me they couldn’t get my jeep to duplicate the issue and they couldn’t work on it unless it did it even tho there was a check engine light and 50 codes. I go to pick it up and it goes crazy on me right in front of dealership. It just seems like once you buy they don’t care. I have never had any other issues with Chevy or other brand cares I’ve owned.

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
Lol... enjoy the honda.

Sponsored

alyn

First Name
Alyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator,2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Retired
About 2 weeks ago driving down the road at 45 . She just died . Coasted to the side of road . Towed to the dealership. After troubleshooting the bcm replaced under warranty. 4 days later again driving down the road it died totally shut down . No power coasted to side to the dealership again. . The dealership let it sit in it's parking lot until the alarms killed the battery. I am done with jeep. Sold the jeep to a great honda dealership. Now have a honda.
It sucks to be you!

alyn

First Name
Alyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator,2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Retired

StingGrayJT24

First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Nice! Thanks for trading it in to pass along to an unsuspecting customer excited to get a Gladiator. Hope you enjoy your Honda.

briandmiles

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 JTR ecodiesel, GMC Yukon XL Denali
It does suck, I'm going through something similar but I wouldn't trade in the Gladiator for anything but another Gladiator. Hope you can find something that makes you smile as much as the Gladiator did when it was working.

Brian

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
All these horror stories on the forum got me making an exit plan if/when mine dies too 😅. I’d probably go Tacoma or the new Frontier.

Sponsored

Akgladiator

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Gladiator Wrangler Camaro Mustang GXP Taurus
Occupation
Bee
About 2 weeks ago driving down the road at 45 . She just died . Coasted to the side of road . Towed to the dealership. After troubleshooting the bcm replaced under warranty. 4 days later again driving down the road it died totally shut down . No power coasted to side to the dealership again. . The dealership let it sit in it's parking lot until the alarms killed the battery. I am done with jeep. Sold the jeep to a great honda dealership. Now have a honda.
Did u buy the new Honda truck? Like to hear your thoughts vs jeep

A lot of negatives from pro jeep owners here.

Sharing experiences should be welcome thing.

foxman350

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Did u buy the new Honda truck? Like to hear your thoughts vs jeep

A lot of negatives from pro jeep owners here.

Sharing experiences should be welcome thing.
Come to a Jeep forum to find out about Honda, we are here to discuss Jeeps.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Mine had a wiring harness from the factory routed on the exhaust manifold. You can guess how that went. Additionally had a loose connector. Had service shifter message that kept getting worse and worse until it wouldn’t even start or recognize the key fob anymore. Basically until the harness finally went

Oh also the fender liner fell out on the highway with 50 miles and the windshield washer nozzles weren’t even hooked up when I took delivery.

I’m thankful to have a dealership with folks I know. Otherwise could see it being a nightmare. But this last ordeal certainly was frustrating!

Overall sharing experiences are good but as others have stated — there’s always vehicles with issues of any brand.
Sponsored