First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction
So this is all that’s needed to make the halos work for the oem led? Both sides of mine have 3 wires so I can buy 2 of these and make it work along with jscan?
This only works if you already have 4 wires to one side already as I stated above. Most of the 21 and newer Gladiators have 4 wires to at least one side. Are you sure you only have three?
Sponsored

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
This only works if you already have 4 wires to one side already as I stated above. Most of the 21 and newer Gladiators have 4 wires to at least one side. Are you sure you only have three?
I only checked the drivers side which only had 3. I assume the passenger is 3 as well. Mine is a 2020.

OP
OP
tkclemmer

tkclemmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 1952 Willys M38-A1
I only checked the drivers side which only had 3. I assume the passenger is 3 as well. Mine is a 2020.
My 2020 had 3 on both sides. 68347117AB added a 4th wire to each side and had to be run back to the BCM to enable the halos. Mopar calls it a jumper, but it is a little more than that in that it runs from the lights all the way into the cab. This is the part that would be included in the retrofit kit from Mopar. Kind of a pain, but worked like a charm.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Finished with Halo wiring mod. About a year ago I installed the Oracle Oculus Headlights with Halos. They have worked perfect since install and I am very happy with clean, bright beam provided by the Oculus lights. However, I was not happy with the fuse tap necessary for power to the halo. I found that my 21 Glad was prewired for factory LED/Halo headlights and the following is how I eliminated the fuse tap.

I depinned the Halo wire from the headlight connection. I pinned a Molex MX150 2 pin connector with the Halo positive wire and ground wire and ran these wires from the added connector to the Oculus Halo lead. Last the lighting option for Halos needed to be updated and programmed. This can by performed by Dealer or with programmer (Tazer).

very helpful. looks like a Molex MX150 male terminal pin. Thanks!
Sponsored