I gave the Banks iDash and when I first set up the gauge set, I was reading 100% too. However that was the wrong selection to monitor. When your engine is working itās at 100% in that one measurement. I found the correct one to monitor after done fiddling around and even set up the alert to notify of regen starting and stopping. Perhaps you all are on the wrong setting too?
DPF SL % (Soot Level, Not DPF Soot Load %) is the correct setting and if I recall thereās a couple selections that arenāt clearly distinguished. And my DPF Distance is low cause Iāve got a fucked sensor and waiting on parts!
![]()
I'm also an Apple guy due to work. I'm using my old Galaxy S10 for Alfaobd.I am an Apple guy for work purposes, but Alpha looks like a good option.
Was that your issue? Did my info help with your readings?Thanks for this. I bet that is my problem. Pretty sure I'm looking at Soot Load %.
I just installed a Banks iDash yesterday. That seems to be working much better minus the manic regen status between off and passive.Was that your issue? Did my info help with your readings?
No, luckily my DPF% goes down. I've read other posts about it and it seems to be the norm after a particular Banks firmware version.Oh shit, not to worry you⦠My truck was showing a bit of a manic regen status, showing Regen, Passive, Regen, Passive⦠now Iāve had the DPF Sensor replaced, and theyāve ordered a N0X sensor and new DPF Filter, approximately $4,000 CAD in warranty parts and no idea how much $$$ in labor. Is your iDash flashing bask n forth and your DPF % filling up to max super fast?