Fair pricing for locker and gears

It's Allgood

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Went to 4WD and got a quote for front and rear ARB air lockers with 4.88 gear install. I have the air compressor already as well as a set of auxiliary switches. Below is the pricing they gave me:
Jeep Gladiator Fair pricing for locker and gears IMG_20200529_222126

Does it look fair? I know I could probably find a independent mechanic or shop that could possibly do it cheaper but I doubt they would have the warranty. Plus wanted to make sure they didn't miss anything for the planned upgrade.

Btw, Sport w/o Max Tow. Already on 35 inch tires with 2.5 inch leveling kit and 3/4 inch spacer in rear. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
They are spot on. Lose that 600 dollar warranty. That is garb a ge. They should stand behind their work. Also the rd246 is for a 35 spline shaft. That won't work for you. Front and rear in your case is rd245 on BOTH axles.

OP
OP
It's Allgood

It's Allgood

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Copy that on the rd245. At first the quote showed a Dana 30 in front. Had to have him change it to Dana 44. He actually had a Gladiator Sport max tow and thought that the front 44 was from the Max tow upgrade, not standard. Had to double check myself lol. Seems to be a lot of confusion on what max tow actually upgrades even on this forum.

Thanks for the feedback.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Went to 4WD and got a quote for front and rear ARB air lockers with 4.88 gear install. I have the air compressor already as well as a set of auxiliary switches. Below is the pricing they gave me:
Jeep Gladiator Fair pricing for locker and gears IMG_20200529_222126

Does it look fair? I know I could probably find a independent mechanic or shop that could possibly do it cheaper but I doubt they would have the warranty. Plus wanted to make sure they didn't miss anything for the planned upgrade.

Btw, Sport w/o Max Tow. Already on 35 inch tires with 2.5 inch leveling kit and 3/4 inch spacer in rear. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.
Did you have this done? I notice you have the 35 spline locker, but no new shafts?
Sponsored