Sponsored

Falcon Shocks Availability?

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
I actually talked to the falcon guys at Jeep Beach. They said the issue is the aluminum shock caps that's holding up all the production
Sponsored

TeraFlex

First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
I actually talked to the falcon guys at Jeep Beach. They said the issue is the aluminum shock caps that's holding up all the production
This is a correct statement, obtaining the aluminum bar stock in the grade and quantity that we need to machine the parts (body caps, knobs, sticker caps, rod ends, etc) has been extremely difficult.

Just need to rant and hope that Teraflex sees it.

I ordered the 3.1’s in July. Was initially told 4 months. Bummer, but okay. Called in November and was told I’m next up, but when calling again a few weeks later, I was told it could be another 6 months. Since then, I’ve called every month only to be told I’m next up. What? Are they really not building any shocks? If it takes them this long to build their products, how was there ever not a back order? This has been a very frustrating and confusing wait.
The 1, I apologize about the wait time you've been seeing. Like I was mentioning above, obtaining material for produce our Falcon shocks has been quite difficult. We go through the part numbers we have backordered (hint: It's quite a few) and we build batches of shocks as the parts and materials allow, often in set batches of 80-100 if not more in a production run. We do our best to make sure back orders all done and fulfilled in order and equally; but unfortunately there can be times where a part number of shocks can go 1-2 months if not longer without any being built due to the above listed reasons. If you'd like message us directly with your order info and I'll dig into our system to see the exact details on your order, and I'll see what I can do to help out.

The 1

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
This is a correct statement, obtaining the aluminum bar stock in the grade and quantity that we need to machine the parts (body caps, knobs, sticker

The 1, I apologize about the wait time you've been seeing. Like I was mentioning above, obtaining material for produce our Falcon shocks has been quite difficult. We go through the part numbers we have backordered (hint: It's quite a few) and we build batches of shocks as the parts and materials allow, often in set batches of 80-100 if not more in a production run. We do our best to make sure back orders all done and fulfilled in order and equally; but unfortunately there can be times where a part number of shocks can go 1-2 months if not longer without any being built due to the above listed reasons. If you'd like message us directly with your order info and I'll dig into our system to see the exact details on your order, and I'll see what I can do to help out.
Thank you for your response. It makes much more sense knowing that. Thanks.
Now I’m just wishing I bought some cheap Bilsteins from the start so I could put the lift on and wait on the Falcons.
Sponsored