Sponsored

DiscoSlug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator; '74 PowerWagon; '86 Taco C-frame
Occupation
Drugs
So, is it just me or are these not actually flush mount at all. They have 2 ridges that I can see clearly in the photos that each have a little bump but because they're separated in color in tricks your eye into not seeing that the overall profile is not flush whatsoever.

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
So, is it just me or are these not actually flush mount at all. They have 2 ridges that I can see clearly in the photos that each have a little bump but because they're separated in color in tricks your eye into not seeing that the overall profile is not flush whatsoever.
The main point is to bring them more inline with the side profile relative to the side of the bed of the truck. They do appear to protrude rearward with the two bumps representing rear facing brake light LEDs in a higher output but overall they stick out far less than OEM.

Refer back to post #31 for the real benefit of these. You can clearly see the profile is reduced drastically and they are flush with the side panel less the beveled recess.

Sponsored

Phil Raptor

First Name
PHIL
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeep-camp-system.com
Vehicle(s)
JKU Gazell kit, JLU, GLADIATOR JT RUBICON
Occupation
Expert and builder
Are these tailights avalaible in EU conversion ?

GoinRogueOne

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Gladiator JT Sport, ‘16 F-150 XLT, ‘93 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Consultant
Ordered and (un)patiently waiting for August to arrive! Thanks Oracle!!

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
I ordered mine as soon as I saw them online. But before I saw this. Any way to get the discount applies and some $$$ back?

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
I’m in

Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order 1619455673112

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. We’ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
I dropped the tailgate on my JTR and observed two screws. Do these two screws hold the light package onto the vehicle? I ask because I have Molle installed in the bed and if access forward of these screws is required, I will be not be able to do the install. Is there an install direction available to review?

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order 1619455673112

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. We’ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.

Oracle Designs

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oracledesignlab.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Industrial Designer
Are these tailights avalaible in EU conversion ?
Unfortunately, we do not have plans for an EU conversion kit.

I dropped the tailgate on my JTR and observed two screws. Do these two screws hold the light package onto the vehicle? I ask because I have Molle installed in the bed and if access forward of these screws is required, I will be not be able to do the install. Is there an install direction available to review?
Yes. The two screws would still be used for installing these lights. Essentially, our product has the same positioning as the factory part. So as far as your install, I would not foresee an issue if you still have access to those screws.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I am so torn between getting these or keeping my qwerky boxy Jeep Truck lights.
Sponsored