Sponsored

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
@ORACLElights i saw a product video and the lighting wasn’t as shown below when was this change made or is there a wiring error on the first batch?
44669E5A-05C4-4FA6-9167-C24BC07AFC4B.png
This was a idea that they had. Several people said they liked it and Oracle acted like they were going this route. And then they didn't. The turn signal uses the brake lights.
Sponsored

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
This was a idea that they had. Several people said they liked it and Oracle acted like they were going this route. And then they didn't. The turn signal uses the brake lights.
Yeah I was really sold on them having Amber turn signals. I prefer Amber turn signals over red as I feel like they offer clear communication to other drivers. Now I’m on the fence about them because they just use the running/brake light area. It’s a shame they didn’t go this route or I would’ve already ordered.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
JScan users:
If you have halogens and remove the resistor, make sure you change all 4 led tail light settings (tail, brake, turn, and reverse) to “active”, and press “go” each time. Otherwise, your changes won’t be saved.

9FBF4E59-650F-4493-99B6-DB1BD7AB5A1F.jpeg

roguetraveler

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Max Tow
well darn. I preordered based on that style and now they are delivered and I will be coming home them eventually. 😔

Insert_Clever_Name_Here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2016 Jeep JKU, 2020 JT Rubicon
Funny, mine was fine until day two when I hit auto start and then this popped up. I've been meaning to reinstall my mini tazer anyway.
@ORACLElights I did a factory LED to oracle LED swap, I have hyperflash on the dash but the actual turn signals are in sync with the rest of the signals without any rapid flashing. I also get a turn signal out code on the dash when starting the truck. Does this mean I need to install the resistors even though I previously had LED’s? I’m sure others will have the same question.

Sponsored

Glad_Sconnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I received my lights and installed on Friday, without any major issues...I'm running a Sport S that came with halogens, but I swapped out the bulbs for LEDs and have the Tazer.

Since I have the Tazer and set to LED, I did not use the resistor, and these lights seem to be running fine at this time.

I felt I received a decent fit by pushing/rotating the lights slightly away from the Jeep while the "front pins" were lined up, this allowed me to "seat" the pins/lights deeper before fastening in place with the screws...I don't have a great way of explaining that, sorry!

Regardless, here is a quick video showing the functionality of the lights on my truck - with the lights off, and with the parking/running lights on.

Oracle Flush Mount Taillights - JT Functionality

The forum wouldn't allow me to embed the video in this post directly, so the YouTube clip will have to work if anyone wanted to see a little video.

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
JUST GOT MY EMAIL!!!!!! i mean, hey guys, I think they are shipping out another set of orders today :)

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer

Sponsored

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hopefully USPS doesn't loose anymore packages. I still haven't got mine.

bryanklay

First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 ford bronco, 2020 jeep gladiator overland
Occupation
Retired C-141/C-130 FE. now, 9th grade math instr
i am still patiently waiting.🙄
Sponsored