Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1992 Jeep Cherokee, 1947 Bantam T3-C Overland Expedition Trailer
Occupation
Video Host
Funny you bring up the blackout kit, we were playing around with a concept for carrying the tail lights across the bed, similar to the Dodge "Racetrack" tail lights.

JT_mod1_small.jpg

We are focused on the tail lights for now but the same design language could be translated into something like this in the future. The "Gladiator" logo is just an example of an aftermarket decal, we would not mold anything into the panel.
This looks awesome! I really like the idea of carrying the lights all the way across the tailgate. The molded look adds a nice design touch and kind of reminds me of the Raptor tailgate in some ways, which I really like! I think the Gladiator logo molded into the panel would look fantastic.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount Tail Lights Raptor-Rear-Lettering-scaled

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
This looks awesome! I really like the idea of carrying the lights all the way across the tailgate. The molded look adds a nice design touch and kind of reminds me of the Raptor tailgate in some ways, which I really like! I think the Gladiator logo molded into the panel would look fantastic.

Hell yeah! I've already been figuring out how the wiring would go for this. The racetrack lights looks a-friggin-mazing.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
... I think the Gladiator logo molded into the panel would look fantastic.

I know it's personal preference, but I actually would just like that area to just keep the standard "JEEP" lettering and not have the huge in your face gladiator lettering. I much prefer telling people I drive a jeep truck vs gladiator, the name has just always seemed over the top (cocky) to me so putting an enlarged version of it on the tailgate is not appealing whatsoever to me.

Sponsored

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Funny you bring up the blackout kit, we were playing around with a concept for carrying the tail lights across the bed, similar to the Dodge "Racetrack" tail lights.

We are focused on the tail lights for now but the same design language could be translated into something like this in the future. The "Gladiator" logo is just an example of an aftermarket decal, we would not mold anything into the panel.
Any chance we could get this photoshopped on the full truck. It’s an interesting idea

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
@ORACLElights Will these be compatible with gladiators with the base non led tail lights?
Yes, these will be compatible with the stock halogen lights, but should also work as replacements for the stock LED units as well. That’s why they’re making the sensor panel removable for those who don’t have blind spot and LEDs.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Last edited:

Sponsored

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I was seriously searching the web for replacement tail lights right now. These pics showed up in my google images search. PERFECT TIMING.
Now if I can just stay patient....
Checks thread every 10 minutes for next 2 weeks...

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I was seriously searching the web for replacement tail lights right now. These pics showed up in my google images search. PERFECT TIMING.
Now if I can just stay patient....
Checks thread every 10 minutes for next 2 weeks...
Thanks for finding us! Don't worry, there will be more info available much sooner;)

-Rachel

Vizjeri

First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Ram Rebel, 1971 Pontiac GT-37, 1988 corvette, 1969 Mustang
I already ordered the rear bumper lights, now waiting for these to go on sale to get a set.