Fox Shock Backorder?

PAULIEWANKENOBI

First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hello all, need some advice...I ordered some Fox shocks 2.0 shocks from Quadratec at the beginning of April. When I bought them the Quadratec stated out of stock BUT will ship April 19th "If ordered today". Since then Quadratec has changed the ship date 3 times. I contacted them and they said they are at the mercy of the vendor. So I contact Fox and they state that they make each item to order and do not have stockpiles of shocks to pull from, and to just use whatever date Quadratec says. To me it seems like Im stuck here. I ordered front, rear and stabilizer shocks, received the rears, and steering shock but dont have the fronts. Am I missing something? If Fox makes each shock to order, wouldnt my fronts have come with the rears and steering shock? Anyone have any experience dealing with either of these companies on how to get the remainder of my order? Any tips or advice would be helpful!
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Completely typical with Fox. They're all made to order but they still make them in batches to some degree. The order is not assembled together. I've been told to expect 8 weeks on Fox right now but as with your rears, things might show up sooner.

LaRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2007 JKU, 1989 YJ
Wow, I’m in the exact same situation. Let me guess 0-1.5” shocks? When I ordered back in January the vendor’s website said 30 day for the fronts (rear were in stock and shipped right away), when I emailed in February I was told mid April, and this week was told mid June.

I decided to just have them ship the 2-3” shocks they have in stock. Should work form my build.

OP
OP
PAULIEWANKENOBI

PAULIEWANKENOBI

First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Wow, I’m in the exact same situation. Let me guess 0-1.5” shocks? When I ordered back in January the vendor’s website said 30 day for the fronts (rear were in stock and shipped right away), when I emailed in February I was told mid April, and this week was told mid June.

I decided to just have them ship the 2-3” shocks they have in stock. Should work form my build.
Wish I had sent the rears and steering back so I could do that. I put the rears and steering on already just waiting for the fronts. You are right, 0-1.5 as I didn't want to put a lift on. Hope Im not waiting for 6 months...:(

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I got a full set of Fox 2.0 2-3's delivered in three-four days from 4WheelParts. Qudratrac doesn't stock a lot of things it sells, apparently the supply chain for Transamerica Autoparts is pretty deep. Got my XRC Gen3 from a storefront when I couldn't find one on eBay.

Sponsored

saltlife4shore

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Yeah I got 4 2-3" fox shocks sent to me in 3 days from Shock Surplus

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
I have the same experience with my steering stabilizer. Been waiting since late March. I just assumed they were waiting on some components that are back ordered like everything else in the country.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
They may make them to order when a distributor places an order, but you can probably find a distributor with some in stock somewhere I would think.

36C4BCE4-9699-4447-9B7B-A2BDB7388AF9.png

foxman350

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Ordered my kit and fox shocks from Clayton in March got them yesterday

OP
OP
PAULIEWANKENOBI

PAULIEWANKENOBI

First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I got a full set of Fox 2.0 2-3's delivered in three-four days from 4WheelParts. Qudratrac doesn't stock a lot of things it sells, apparently the supply chain for Transamerica Autoparts is pretty deep. Got my XRC Gen3 from a storefront when I couldn't find one on eBay.
Yeah the 2-3's are in stock at most places, I however need the 0-1.5's...no one has them apparently...

Sponsored

aevgladitorrubi

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Med Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all, need some advice...I ordered some Fox shocks 2.0 shocks from Quadratec at the beginning of April. When I bought them the Quadratec stated out of stock BUT will ship April 19th "If ordered today". Since then Quadratec has changed the ship date 3 times. I contacted them and they said they are at the mercy of the vendor. So I contact Fox and they state that they make each item to order and do not have stockpiles of shocks to pull from, and to just use whatever date Quadratec says. To me it seems like Im stuck here. I ordered front, rear and stabilizer shocks, received the rears, and steering shock but dont have the fronts. Am I missing something? If Fox makes each shock to order, wouldnt my fronts have come with the rears and steering shock? Anyone have any experience dealing with either of these companies on how to get the remainder of my order? Any tips or advice would be helpful!
Clayton Offroad...

HeartwoodJT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
I have a set with less than 250 miles of 0-2” Fox 2.0s in the marketplace if you are interested. PM me.
Sponsored