Sponsored

FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program)

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
as @Dietruck wrote above the dealer can sell you the vehicle for whatever price they want, whether or not FCA gives them an affiliate kickback, they'll only know.

A dealer could say "YES WE ACCEPT TREAD LIGHTLY, we'll sell you the vehicle AT MRSP now instead of 4% over MSRP."

Still doesn't mean they'll get the kickback.

hopefully @JeepCares can chime in, hopefully FCA is giving kickback now for affiliate pricing on 2020 gladiator.
When I originally contacted the dealer he said that they are selling the Gladiators at MSRP, I said thanks for your time. I didn't ask about the AP discount he brought it up, I asked him more than once about the discount and he said they are honoring it. They gave me the discount but no more, I worked them over on my trade, I got 4000.00 more than I expected. It was the last day of the month, maybe he wanted another sell, who knows. I provided him with my Tread Lightly info, whether they used it or not doesn't matter to me now.
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I have a dealer/friend that is granting me the ability to use my Tread Lightly discount, as well. I too, believe it is all up to the dealership.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I have a dealer/friend that is granting me the ability to use my Tread Lightly discount, as well. I too, believe it is all up to the dealership.
hmmmmm @JeepCares , is the affiliate pricing available on the gladiator or not, dealers are inconsistent with this.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
From affiliatetewards@fca group. Com
Thank you for your interest in the Affiliate Rewards program!

Currently the Jeep Gladiator is still not listed as an eligible vehicle with our program.

Please advise if you have any further questions.

Warmly,

Kate

69Commando

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Jeepster Commando, 2020 Gladiator SportS Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke with the Affiliate Rewards Program and it doesn't apply to purchasing the Gladiator because it's such a new and high demand model. The same thing happened with the Pacifica Hybrid when it came out (didn't know they were in such demand).

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica Hybrid when it came out (didn't know they were in such demand).
ummm, yeah!

Your post makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER. Because when i bought my Pacifica Hybrid, i didn't know about affiliate rewards. I'm just going to lie to myself now that it wasn't available when I bought my Pacifica.

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
Hoping my dealer still honors the affiliates rewards. We negotiated price with that included. had a verbal agreement so if there honorable I should be fine. Just waiting for sting gray to order.

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey all, take this with a grain of salt...

Went into a dealer today hoping to buy one off the lot instead of being stuck here I D status. ChryslerJeep rep was there and long story short, he is under the impression that Affiliate pricing will be coming to the Gladiator in the very near future. He is going to call on Monday and find out if/When the dealer can sell me the gladiator with the Affiliate program attached.

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Went into a dealer today hoping to buy one off the lot instead of being stuck here I D status. ChryslerJeep rep was there and long story short, he is under the impression that Affiliate pricing will be coming to the Gladiator in the very near future. He is going to call on Monday and find out if/When the dealer can sell me the gladiator with the Affiliate program attached.
Interesting. Keep us all posted once you hear back.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Yes, please keep us posted. Think I'll email affiliate people weekly.

BSingleton

First Name
Brian Singleton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep LE Gladiator (ordered) 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
I’m picking up my LE this afternoon...dealership told me that the Gladiator is not eligible for FCA Affiliate Program pricing.

Dealership originally said they would honor the Affiliate price if it was available when the LE arrived. The dealership did agree to sell the LE at invoice...so it’ll cost me $583 more than I anticipated.

I’m still happy to purchase at Invoice.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I just joined Treadlightly and got my membership package and just signed up for my control number. Still waiting on my manual transmission to be built (this week I'm told) and then 10-12 days for shipping. It will get me very close to the 30 day requirement and my dealership thought that July 1st might be the magic date for Gladiators to be included in the rewards program in preps for 4th of July sales...just checked on the Affiliate Rewards site and Gladiator is not listed as an eligible vehicle. I sure hope if it still isn't eligible when mine arrives, I'm able to negotiate invoice. So far I've only been able to get them to honor the TrueCar pricing which is about $1500 below MSRP. I ordered my Rubi on April 22nd, the system took the order, but then converted it to an automatic. I was tracking a VIN and VON for weeks before we realized it wasn't my Jeep. I was pretty bummed...I'm sure it isn't new news now, but manuals are being batch built this week...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just joined Treadlightly and got my membership package and just signed up for my control number. Still waiting on my manual transmission to be built (this week I'm told) and then 10-12 days for shipping. It will get me very close to the 30 day requirement and my dealership thought that July 1st might be the magic date for Gladiators to be included in the rewards program in preps for 4th of July sales...just checked on the Affiliate Rewards site and Gladiator is not listed as an eligible vehicle. I sure hope if it still isn't eligible when mine arrives, I'm able to negotiate invoice. So far I've only been able to get them to honor the TrueCar pricing which is about $1500 below MSRP. I ordered my Rubi on April 22nd, the system took the order, but then converted it to an automatic. I was tracking a VIN and VON for weeks before we realized it wasn't my Jeep. I was pretty bummed...I'm sure it isn't new news now, but manuals are being batch built this week...
i'll cross my fingers your july 4th hopes are real! :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored