Sponsored

Gladiator At Employee Pricing

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
My Launch Edition was $55,500 (or right about there, cannot remember exactly)...Employee pricing is 5% off. Now the cool part is getting 25% off of accessories. I added the lift installed, tube doors, performance rock rails, 7" and 5" LED lights, floor mats, winch mount, and grab handles. So my total price with these and 37" Nitto RG's was around $61k. That's essentially every option available from Mopar except the soft top.

My hope, this vehicle sells like crap (like the Camanche) and they cancel it after 3-4 years. They'll be wouldn't depreciate at all and we have instant classics! But unfortunately this truck is too amazing and I fear they will continue to sell and sell.
Sponsored

mikel777

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
This. Can we get some real buyers commenting on “this was MSRP and this is what I paid”
My launch was 62,310 MSRP. I paid 57,250. My brother bought from a dealer in Illinois at same price. Much better than employee pricing!
Did all the work myself.

20191104_123837.jpg

20191104_123755.jpg

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
My launch was 62,310 MSRP. I paid 57,250. My brother bought from a dealer in Illinois at same price. Much better than employee pricing!
Did all the work myself.

20191104_123837.jpg

20191104_123755.jpg

uh...awesome truck, but no $57,250 is not better than Employee Pricing. My Launch Edition had the same MSRP at $62,310 and the exact employee pricing I paid was $55,660 including destination. Don't get me wrong, you still got a great deal, but for others out there who may be going to get one of these in the future, be sure if a dealer says they are giving you employee pricing that it is indeed 5% under dealer invoice.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
uh...awesome truck, but no $57,250 is not better than Employee Pricing. My Launch Edition had the same MSRP at $62,310 and the exact employee pricing I paid was $55,660 including destination. Don't get me wrong, you still got a great deal, but for others out there who may be going to get one of these in the future, be sure if a dealer says they are giving you employee pricing that it is indeed 5% under dealer invoice.
I cant imagine any dealer is going to offer anyone without a control number EP pricing. I'm pretty sure the dealer gets incentive money from FCA for selling to an employee to offset the reduced price. Without a control # they are not going to get that money. What they tell you is EP pricing is not true unless they show you the deal sheet. There is no way to cheat the numbers on the deal sheet.

deweyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (white, tan interior, premium top, auto, tow, Sirius, aftermarket bedliner), 2007 Ridgeline, 2002 Mustang Convertible, 2012 Jeep Patriot 4WD, 2015 Inifiniti QX60
Occupation
Attorney
My recollection is that the ad did not say employee pricing for the Gladiator. I think it said employee pricing for the Grand Cherokee or whatever, and "special" pricing for the other two vehicles (which includes the JT). Getting 5% below invoice should be no problem for anyone at this juncture. Just watch out for last-minute dealer add-ons (like wheel locks) and overdone dealer fees. I bought from Criswell rather than Sheehy to save $400 on dealer fees.

Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My recollection is that the ad did not say employee pricing for the Gladiator. I think it said employee pricing for the Grand Cherokee or whatever, and "special" pricing for the other two vehicles (which includes the JT). Getting 5% below invoice should be no problem for anyone at this juncture. Just watch out for last-minute dealer add-ons (like wheel locks) and overdone dealer fees. I bought from Criswell rather than Sheehy to save $400 on dealer fees.
Like I said before. Unless the dealer shows you the deal sheet you have no idea what factory invoice really is. Just cause they tell you that you are paying 5% under has no weight unless they show you what invoice really is.
I guess a deal is a deal as long as you don't feel like your getting ripped off and your happy with the vehicle you got.

deweyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (white, tan interior, premium top, auto, tow, Sirius, aftermarket bedliner), 2007 Ridgeline, 2002 Mustang Convertible, 2012 Jeep Patriot 4WD, 2015 Inifiniti QX60
Occupation
Attorney
Like I said before. Unless the dealer shows you the deal sheet you have no idea what factory invoice really is. Just cause they tell you that you are paying 5% under has no weight unless they show you what invoice really is.
I guess a deal is a deal as long as you don't feel like your getting ripped off and your happy with the vehicle you got.

Well, I assumed that people on here weren't idiots. Ascertaining factory invoice isn't hard with what's available on this site . . . .

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
You don’t need to request the invoice price. There is an excel sheet in a sticky on this page with all the invoice prices. Fill it out, print it, and take it to the dealer. They’ll say yes, no, or counteroffer.

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
I checked web page and did not see it for the JT, shows it to be for 2019 models excluding Wrangler. Sure hope it updates. Very misleading as add pic shows all the vehicles.
upload_2019-11-4_15-52-15.png

Sponsored

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
How good is employee pricing?
Years ago employees of manufacturers could get some pretty good discounts. These discounts were limited to prevent employees from buying low cost vehicles and selling them at a profit. These days, "Employee Pricing" is mostly marketing. Most anyone can negotiate a price lower than "Employee Pricing".

So, it can't hurt to ask, but don't expect much.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Years ago employees of manufacturers could get some pretty good discounts. These discounts were limited to prevent employees from buying low cost vehicles and selling them at a profit. These days, "Employee Pricing" is mostly marketing. Most anyone can negotiate a price lower than "Employee Pricing".

So, it can't hurt to ask, but don't expect much.
Well, after looking at the sticky Excel spreadsheet I got my Gladiator at Invoice price.

dhurley737

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Gator Rubicon, 2018 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2019 Audi Q7, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro, 2016 Nautique G21, 1968 Chevrolet Corvette
Guys~
Gladiators do NOT qualify for the EPP.
Now of course you can still negotiate a deal to that level (or even better), but the program specifically excludes the Gladiator.
DH

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Guys~
Gladiators do NOT qualify for the EPP.
Now of course you can still negotiate a deal to that level (or even better), but the program specifically excludes the Gladiator.
DH
Not true if your talking EP. It was opened up way over a month ago. I have a control # for one so not sure where you are getting your info

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
From Jeeps Website Gladiator not included in EP

111.JPG
Sponsored