Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Well...we’ll...Look what showed up today after 14 weeks. I must say, it’s pretty awesome. I had a JK for 6 years on 37s and this truck all around is a pretty awesome and different vehicle. I know it sounds cliche and didn’t appreciate it when others said this but it really is worth the wait. I know I was one of the biggest bitchers on here and almost gave up. Looking forward to not checking the forum 6 times a day but I wish you all waiting good luck and glad we had this place to keep us sane. Catch you all on other threads, feel like I know some of you. Now I got to make this look like my profile pic.

Cheers I’m out!

37644DFB-F072-4D9C-A48F-65E95A7E73D6.jpeg

Advertisement

Last edited:

00jeepman00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Sport Trac
So I’ve got a decision to make. I ordered my Gladiator on 5/8. My dealer called and provided my estimated ship date of 7/18. Says it can take 10-14 days to arrive (Ha...I’m thinking longer). He has another special order that arrived today that the buyer backed out on. It matches down to everything except two items. I loose the spray in bedliner and auxiliary switches but gain a tonneau cover and a trail cam. I was going aftermarket for the tonneau cover, but instead could go aftermarket on the spray In bedliner. Thoughts?

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Well whoever updates the tracker is on vacation again .Have fun and hurry home. We love and miss you

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
So I’ve got a decision to make. I ordered my Gladiator on 5/8. My dealer called and provided my estimated ship date of 7/18. Says it can take 10-14 days to arrive (Ha...I’m thinking longer). He has another special order that arrived today that the buyer backed out on. It matches down to everything except two items. I loose the spray in bedliner and auxiliary switches but gain a tonneau cover and a trail cam. I was going aftermarket for the tonneau cover, but instead could go aftermarket on the spray In bedliner. Thoughts?
I would do that deal. If the JT is like the JL, should also be able to in get the AUX switches after the fact.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Well whoever updates the tracker is on vacation again .Have fun and hurry home. We love and miss you
Yeah seems like it hasn't updated since 7/10. Does anyone remember who wrote the program for the tracker? Might need s jump start.

Sponsored

Lumberjack500

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon Departed: 1979 CJ5, 1995 XJ, 1997 TJ, 2010 JK
From what the inter web says, the line x is a better liner

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
From what the inter web says, the line x is a better liner
It also will have a lifetime warranty I think. I tore mine once and they fixed it quick. I wonder about the warranty on this spray in?

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
Well...we’ll...Look what showed up today after 14 weeks. I must say, it’s pretty awesome. I had a JK for 6 years on 37s and this truck all around is a pretty awesome and different vehicle. I know it sounds cliche and didn’t appreciate it when others said this but it really is worth the wait. I know I was one of the biggest bitchers on here and almost gave up. Looking forward to not checking the forum 6 times a day but I wish you all waiting good luck and glad we had this place to keep us sane. Catch you all on other threads, feel like I know some of you. Now I got to make this look like my profile pic.

Cheers I’m out!

Conrats! Looks Great!

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair

Cheers I’m out!

Congrats. And now you join the We-all-hate-you club. I hope to be a member soon.

BrnJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Thanks for the tool, and it was working great, but have not seen an update in two days

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I'd imagine the Aux switches will be easier to get than the front facing camera.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
It also will have a lifetime warranty I think. I tore mine once and they fixed it quick. I wonder about the warranty on this spray in?
Factory bedliner carries a 3yr warranty, from what I'm told.

Bruski51

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon HR
Vehicle Showcase
So apparently it takes a long time to get to Detroit from Toledo since it supposedly shipped Tuesday night but is still in the plant railyard.

I just got a message from my dealer that my Black Loaded dual top Rubicon shipped last night. Toledo to Detroit so should only be a week lol
Nothing in the tracker yet.
:jk::rock::jk::clap::jk::LOL:

BrnJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
My dealer was told my delivery date was 6/7/2019 on 6/10 I was told it was sent to body vendor. It is still in body vendor (7/14). Have yet to see a sticker generated for it. Can’t dealer can’t get a straight answer from Jeep on when they will ship it. About to give up and go to a manufacturer that actually cares about their customer

Advertisement

Advertisement