Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Yup, June 11th. My dealer is in MD, so who knows if they're gonna truck it or ship it on a train. My money is on train.
Yours will more than likely end up on a train to the rail head in Jessup, MD. Then get loaded on a truck to the dealer.

Advertisement

Pghpp77

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport 2 door
Got my Mojave today. Ordered 6/18, Estimated ship date 7/8 (It did) arrived at the dealer and delivery 7/20.
We ordered on the same day. Did you get a bed liner or cover? I am thinking those are the accessories that are slowing me down. I’ve been waiting for accessories for 10 days.

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
We ordered on the same day. Did you get a bed liner or cover? I am thinking those are the accessories that are slowing me down. I’ve been waiting for accessories for 10 days.
I didn't get either of those, so likely that is holding you up...

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
How long after you got your VIN did the tracker start showing progress? My order was accepted 7/6, and I got my VIN last week, but the tracker still shows "NOT FOUND" for Build and Sticker - does that mean they haven't started?
I got my build sheet the same day it was supposed to ship according to my original POC guestimates. I got the Window sticker a day or two later.

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I got my build sheet the same day it was supposed to ship according to my original POC guestimates. I got the Window sticker a day or two later.
Hm, I got my Priced Order Confirmation the day I placed my order, but it only had my Vehicle Order Number on it. The estimated ship date was blank, so I guess I'm just shooting in the dark and will get it whenever I get it haha.

Sponsored

geewillys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy sliverado, soon to be JT
My 2020 Gator JTR was ordered 5/30/20. Got the build sheet on the tracker the first of last week and the window sticker on 7/18 . This has coincided with what Jeep Chat told me . Jeep Chat emailed me yesterday that it is in the shipment process and estimated delivery to dealer window of 7/28-8/11.
I think it is train to Orlando and then truck to North Carolina.
In my mind this was the last gator off the line ;-)

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Chat says Jeep is shipping. ETA 7/11-7/25. Any day now!

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Just chatted with "Sarah" and then "Chantel" on the customer service site, and both of them gave me very little information other than "your jeep is in the scheduling stage." However, Sarah told me that builds normally begin within 30 days of this phase, and that it normally takes between 7-9 weeks from the time a truck is scheduled until it's finished. When I asked her if it was probably going to take until October before it's finished, she disconnected. Not exactly sure what to make of that lol, but oh well! Chantel on the other hand said that my order showed that it had gone through on July 2, 2020, and said that it's "generally 9-12 weeks" - I guess in the end, they sort of gave the same time frame, but neither really said when the clock started running haha

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape
Just chatted with "Sarah" and then "Chantel" on the customer service site, and both of them gave me very little information other than "your jeep is in the scheduling stage." However, Sarah told me that builds normally begin within 30 days of this phase, and that it normally takes between 7-9 weeks from the time a truck is scheduled until it's finished. When I asked her if it was probably going to take until October before it's finished, she disconnected. Not exactly sure what to make of that lol, but oh well! Chantel on the other hand said that my order showed that it had gone through on July 2, 2020, and said that it's "generally 9-12 weeks" - I guess in the end, they sort of gave the same time frame, but neither really said when the clock started running haha
Jeep Chat can be hella rude. I've been "hung up" on more than once. @JeepCares any thoughts on this?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
They get a lot of demanding, rude people call them. They have limited info .

Sponsored

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
They get a lot of demanding, rude people call them. They have limited info .
Yea, I’m positive they do - but I did everything I could to assure them both that I didn’t mean to be pushy and wasn’t trying to lock them into any firm dates since I know this is a difficult and very weird time, and that I was just looking for an estimated month since I couldn’t find much of anything anywhere else. Oh well

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Woot!
Placed my order on 6/9 and had the VON and VIN the next day.
Dealer told me it wouldn't start building until 7/21...

...got my build sheet today, another JTR Gator on the way!

Last edited:

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
My 2020 Gator JTR was ordered 5/30/20. Got the build sheet on the tracker the first of last week and the window sticker on 7/18 . This has coincided with what Jeep Chat told me . Jeep Chat emailed me yesterday that it is in the shipment process and estimated delivery to dealer window of 7/28-8/11.
I think it is train to Orlando and then truck to North Carolina.
In my mind this was the last gator off the line ;-)
the train should stop in Winston-Salem to offload.

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
My Mojave arrived at the train depot in Fort Worth yesterday!
It should be at my dealer by Friday!

Advertisement

Advertisement