Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Like most other people who ordered a Launch Edition on 4/4/19, mine was in Granite Crystal. After ordering was complete, FCA said Granite Crystal was a late availability color. It was not produce until the end of July. Then they said they were having trouble color matching hardtop to body color. I was in "C" status from April until late July before moving to "D" status for a couple more weeks. Truck was built in August and picked up from dealer on 9/21/19.
Ouch! Long way to go, but worth the wait! I ordered a rubicon on July 1 in granite crystal too, so good choice! Haha

Advertisement

GA D90

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 LR Defender , '21 JTR
Occupation
Paramedic
Any idea how JT's are shipped to the DC area, truck or train??
Thanks!

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Dealer gave me my VIN number and told me I'm in D1 status. Entered for tracking, here I go!....Jack

Canadian GP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Canadian Postie.
According to my salesman my JT has been shipped but it doesn't show up in the search, am I doing something wrong?

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
According to my salesman my JT has been shipped but it doesn't show up in the search, am I doing something wrong?
If you mean Crypto or the Jeep databases it doesn't mean anything. These sources of info are historical reference and a proxy for approximate status. There are people driving around in their Jeeps and they don't show a build sheet or sticker. They are usually 1 to 5 days behind actual fact.

But dealers can be wrong with status. Others have been told by the dealer theirs had shipped but then 2 or 3 days later they change to it is still sitting in the parking lot at the factory.

It seems many Canadian dealers are reluctant to give info or do not have accurate info. And because of Canadian privacy laws Jeep Chat and Jeep Canadian Customer Service aren't allowed to give out such data.

For Canada orders you have to give your trust to what the dealer says with a little caution and just wait.

HydroClem21

First Name
lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Domestic Engineer
When i check the status of mine here it says not found but my dealer says he sees a build date of 8.27. I'm hopeful to get it some time in Sept

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
When i check the status of mine here it says not found but my dealer says he sees a build date of 8.27. I'm hopeful to get it some time in Sept
If you mean Crypto the soonest it will show a build sheet found is after the build physically starts. And it may take a day or three after that to show. The sticker won't show until it is done and out the door - or two to three days later.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
Doesn't look like there are many 2020s left in Crypto to build.

Cgreene

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Doesn't look like there are many 2020s left in Crypto to build.
I saw that too - last one I’ve noted that was “completed” (build and sticker found) was from 6/27 - Contacted my dealer who said that I’m still sitting in scheduling and didn’t change his estimate from September though. I’m hoping he’s under promising with his guess so that he can over deliver. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
I saw that too - last one I’ve noted that was “completed” (build and sticker found) was from 6/27 - Contacted my dealer who said that I’m still sitting in scheduling and didn’t change his estimate from September though. I’m hoping he’s under promising with his guess so that he can over deliver. Fingers crossed!
Since they are still building the 2020s guess it will be a while. Like I tell them on the JL side, one arriving to your driveway on Christmas eve would be a real nice present including Jeep candy canes in the glove box.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
So am I missing something, ordered 7/15, have vin , nothing found yet, under name "Bulldog1", on open orders. Been three and a half weeks of a possible 8 to 12 weeks to arrival , and nothing found yet, so Christmas is actually a more resonable time frame, even my RSI cap might make it by then. When I look at open orders there are lots more open then found, back into early 2019. When getting my Vin, (8/5) dealer said I was at D1 status whcih wasn't too bad. Jeep is a 2021 Mojave. Guess, I just hunker down for another month then check.......Jack

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
So am I missing something, ordered 7/15, have vin , nothing found yet, under name "Bulldog1", on open orders. Been three and a half weeks of a possible 8 to 12 weeks to arrival , and nothing found yet, so Christmas is actually a more resonable time frame, even my RSI cap might make it by then. When I look at open orders there are lots more open then found, back into early 2019. When getting my Vin, (8/5) dealer said I was at D1 status whcih wasn't too bad. Jeep is a 2021 Mojave. Guess, I just hunker down for another month then check.......Jack
Similar situation for me. Ordered my 21 Mojave on 07/16, VIN on 7/23. Just today was told by my dealer that I am in D1 and expect build complete at months end.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
What are you looking for on the Crypto tracker? You ordered a 2021 and they haven't started building the 2021s is my understanding.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I get it now, I was thinking I would see it slowly progress through, being patient for three months is a bit of time. Thanks!....Jack

Advertisement

Advertisement