Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
I can confirm that, my wife ordered a sting gray wrangler 3 days after I ordered my Gladiator and her Jeep is sitting in our driveway for a couple days now. My gladiator is still waiting for accessories to be installed.
Thats insane..

Advertisement

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Might be a blessing in disguise if the bedliner can sometimes cause delivery issues

I ordered a sport s diesel with bedliner on Oct 26 and just got my build sheet yesterday - talked to Jeep Chat today and they said it is in Optional Accessories (I don’t know what that means) but no date for ETA
That means it is in JB status same as mine...

Sponsored

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Suppose to have my next update from my Jeep Branch Ambassador on 12/1. Last update was on 11/17 and the update was that there was no update! Ordered 9/15!

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Suppose to have my next update from my Jeep Branch Ambassador on 12/1. Last update was on 11/17 and the update was that there was no update! Ordered 9/15!
What was the last status you received? I ordered on 9/2 and now it’s sitting in Council Bluffs on the train, waiting to be offloaded so it can be put on a truck to be delivered to my dealer.

Pretty much everything to this point has taken twice as long as Jeep says it will. This truck better be worth it. 🤦🏻‍♂️

BEERviper

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SS eco Diesel
Occupation
Real Estate
Ordered my GCM EcoDiesel SS (Sport S) on 11/10, my salesperson sent me the VIN on 11/18. Time go shopping on Black Friday for a bunch of stuff to sit in my garage for 2 months!

Thanks OP for this! More than the salesperson can tell me!!

Sponsored

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
What was the last status you received? I ordered on 9/2 and now it’s sitting in Council Bluffs on the train, waiting to be offloaded so it can be put on a truck to be delivered to my dealer.

Pretty much everything to this point has taken twice as long as Jeep says it will. This truck better be worth it. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Everything moved super fast. Had VIN within 3 days. Built within two weeks and has been sitting in optional accessories ever sense. Dealer can’t get an update and the Jeep brand ambassador that’s overlooking my order had no update as if 11/17 and the next follow up date from him is 12/1.

Keyser_Soze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Ascent, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Everything moved super fast. Had VIN within 3 days. Built within two weeks and has been sitting in optional accessories ever sense. Dealer can’t get an update and the Jeep brand ambassador that’s overlooking my order had no update as if 11/17 and the next follow up date from him is 12/1.
Did you order a bedliner?

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Got word yesterday mine was supposed to be completed and should show KZ status today....here’s hoping. Still no window sticker as of first thing this am. Should be getting another update today though. Not sure where these ship out of and if rail is needed to get to TN or it’s just truck. The next stage of waiting begins once it’s KZ status.

Advertisement

Advertisement